Profile for J. Sarte > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Sarte "jucabiruba" RSS Feed (USA)

Bluecell Black Color Adjustable Safety Vehicle Car Seat Belt for Pet (Dog, Cat) + Bluecell Cleaner Stylus
Offered by AStorePlus
Price: $3.37
8 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and very useful., March 5, 2014
It's perfect for my puppy, I leave buckled all the time and when I have my puppy in the car I just attach the other end in his colar. :-)

Olympus TG-320 14 MP Tough Series Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom (Blue) (Old Model)
Offered by Great Caesar's Ghost!
Price: $299.95
6 used & new from $150.00

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, August 1, 2012
I REALLY LIKE THIS CAMERA, IS A GOOD PRICE FOR A OLYMPUS CAMERA. DID U GOOD JOB FOR UNDERWATER PIX.

Flower in Watercolors Decorative Skin Decal Sticker for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 Tablet E-Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 5, 2012
Beautiful sticker, easy to put in and very clear the instructions. I love it cause protect my iPad and is fun

Michael Kors Men's MK8108 Runaway Stainless Steel White Watch
Michael Kors Men's MK8108 Runaway Stainless Steel White Watch
Offered by JapaGooods ExWorld wide shipping available!
Price: $246.01
8 used & new from $205.00

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, July 1, 2010
it's a beautiful, oversized and heavy watch. everybody looks my watch and says it's a really beautiful one.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T900 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Red)
2 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD CAMERA, May 28, 2009
I LOVE SONY CAMERAS, AND I JUST BOUGHT MY T-900 AND IM IN LOVE WITH. I JUST DECIDED TO BUY THIS ONE BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NIGHT PICTURES, AND THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD.
GREAT CAMERA!!!