Profile for Amy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy RSS Feed

GreatShield LEAN Series Ultra Slim Leather Case with Keyboard and Stand for the iPad Mini 7.9-Inch Tablet (Black and Pink)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $34.99
4 used & new from $27.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., January 18, 2013
I ordered this case and I really like it. I use it at work all the time and the keyboard makes it so much easier to use my iPad. It's made well and works almost flawlessly. The universal keyboard key doesn't recognize my emoji, but that's not a huge deal. The only complaint I have is the keys prevent the case from closing completely and the iPad turns on a lot while I have it closed. The keys also press against the home button and activate Siri which is annoying. Other than that I would definitely reccomend.

Snugg iPhone 5 / 5S Leather Case in Tan Suede - Pouch with Card Slot, Elastic Pull Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for the Apple iPhone 5 / 5S
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, November 6, 2012
This is a beautiful case and I love the way it feels! It is made extremely well. I have held off writing a review until I owned it for a couple of weeks because I wanted to see if I would get used to using the pull strap to get the phone out. At first it seemed clumsy, but now it's extremely easy. The customer service is outstanding I wrote them with my concerns and they addressed it within a few hours with a clear, courteous email! Bravo! There are companies that listen and respond!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!!, October 7, 2012
These jeans are fantastic. Very comfortable and slimming. Order either your exact size or one size smaller because they are super stretchy. Well worth the price!

Durable Leather Flip Case for Apple iPad w/ Magnetic Closures and Metal ^Kickstand^ - !!PINK!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely surprised with product!!, October 14, 2010
I didn't know what to expect considering the price. I expected "leather like" or "pleather", but in fact it is leather. It arrived much quicker than the anticipated arrival date!!! I was planning on using it for a couple of months until I bought another "nicer" case, but I am happy to say I don't see a need for another case anytime soon. It's that nice!!! If your questioning what you might be getting for the price....DON'T! I think you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was!!!!