Profile for Army Guy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Army Guy "*Defendor*" RSS Feed (America)

Summer Infant Complete Nursery Care Kit
Summer Infant Complete Nursery Care Kit
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $15.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick to the Basics. GREAT!, September 3, 2012
This is a fantastic kit to give any new parent.It has the basics that make a first time mom and dad feel a little better and makes things convienent. The price is good and delivery was swift.

Gerber Baby-Girls Newborn 2 Pack Snap Front Sleep and Play
Gerber Baby-Girls Newborn 2 Pack Snap Front Sleep and Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Cozy CUTE, August 29, 2012
My daughter loves these! Soft and very roomy on baby. The pictures doesnt do this product justice. When I received them I was in awe of the patterns. She actually seems to be happier in these than any other clothes we have for her. Gerber made a great product this time around. Couldnt be happier. Stains like most clothes but doesnt set in deep and easy to remove with just a quick toss into the washer. Doesnt shrink in the dryer. Wonderful. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt ask for better!, August 28, 2012
Pink, Bright, Colorful. Perfect for my newborn baby girl. Quite soft. Durability was great for us. I plan on buying another pack soon. Machine washable like most cloths. Color fades after a while but most cloths do so never an issue. Great set of wash cloths to have. Recommend for anyone and everyone. :)

Fisher Price Fisher Price Fastfinder Deluxe Messenger Bag, Grey
Fisher Price Fisher Price Fastfinder Deluxe Messenger Bag, Grey
Price: $38.99
7 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Bag to have. Works WELL, August 28, 2012
Bag is not overly huge but not to small either. had NO roblems with it.Very comfortable to wear. Of course this bag isn't made to please Everyone I will say it can withstand some tugging, pulling and plenty of spills. Easy to clean. And since I bought it for my wife she thought it was perfect. It suited our needs and most of the time I wear. And as you can see it's quite fashionable LOL. I have no problem wearing this. But now if it was pink and flowery.... ehhhh idk. But overall it's a great product. If your a dad and you know you'll be having it with you most of the time, Look no further.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2012 7:30 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Army DAD =], August 28, 2012
The car seat is great and we have no complaints on that. Product was nice and easy to use. Seems to work well for my wife and I. The travel system was easy to put together. The pattern is neutral and perfect! My baby just loves her car seat. Amazing product for a great price. HIGHLY recommend. :D

HP Mini 210-4150NR 10.1-Inch Netbook (Charcoal Gray)
HP Mini 210-4150NR 10.1-Inch Netbook (Charcoal Gray)
3 used & new from $275.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Deployment Doo-Dad = Perfect, August 11, 2012
I'm in the Army and recently deployed to Afghanistan. I was a late deployer so I originally brought my Sony Vaio. Now mind you it was a 15.6 inch i5 laptop. Worked well. One day I cracked my screen and I was in need of a replacement. So I saw this particular netbook in the PX and sure enough fell in love with it. It's been 2 months since I've bought it and its great. My job in the Army is based around computers so I originally replaced Windows with Ubuntu (a form of Linux) and this improvement ended up being helpful. I also searched for an upgrade in RAM and sure enough found it. I got it shipped and instead of having 1GB I'm now running 2GB. But even w/o these upgrades these little machine is amazing. And unlike my Battle buddies with their huge gaming laptops and other gear, i can easily fit this into my ruck sack and get going on my way. Battery life is amazing, topping of at 10 hours and 33 minutes.. (timed it myself). I also bought an external hard drive for movies so I find no need in using a CD/DVD drive. AMAZING! I find it a great product overall and would recommend it to anyone!

One Step Ahead Secure Transitions Inflatable Baby Tub
One Step Ahead Secure Transitions Inflatable Baby Tub
Offered by Treasure Map
Price: $38.35
15 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby TUB!, July 22, 2012
Amazing tub. Baby is very comfy and has a blast and splash every night in it. Its bright and colorful. Very durable. I highly recommend this product. Just inflate and enjoy! :)