Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Nicholas Zavalishin > Reviews

Browse

Nicholas Zavalis...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicholas Zavalishin RSS Feed

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console
Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console
Offered by Deal Source Network
Price: $339.97
289 used & new from $240.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA Unit, November 21, 2013
Sadly, I received a DOA unit. I completely understand the concept of supply and demand; however, upon returning my unit to Amazon and requesting at least that I get put on a waiting list for a replacement, I was politely told I was out of luck.

Come on Amazon . . . at least pretend you care and patronize me with a false sense of comfort that I am being placed on a waiting list for a replacement of an item I pre-ordered in JUNE! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 8:12 AM PST

StufZ Burger Press
StufZ Burger Press
Offered by Office & Gift
Price: $4.49
62 used & new from $0.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke 1st Use, May 18, 2011
This review is from: StufZ Burger Press (Kitchen)
I'd like to think I know my way around the kitchen. I followed the included instructions. The second burger attempt on my first outing using this brand new burger press ended in disaster.

The plastic snapped in multiple places on the product. The meat I was using at the time was never frozen and I had left it out for a bit prior to my maiden run just to be on the safe side that there wouldn't be any issues with a difficult pressing.

All and all . . . very very disappointed with this product. Perhaps if it was constructed of different / better material, it would be a winner. Unfortunately, I got one burger pressed for my 20+ bucks. Expensive lesson. Please learn from my experience and seek a different burger press....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 11:03 AM PST