Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Brian G. Buchberger > Reviews

Browse

Brian G. Buchber...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian G. Buchberger RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
I Am Divine
I Am Divine
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, December 10, 2014
This review is from: I Am Divine (Amazon Video)
If you are a Divine fan, this is a must-see movie... really well done and very entertaining. Even for folks who aren't obsessed with Divine, just the casually curious.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless insulated coffee mugs!, December 10, 2014
Perfect for keeping our coffee hot when we are out in our sometimes chilly 3-season room. No, you can't drink out of them upside down on a roller coaster or in an orbiting space capsule, but the lid has a nice tight seal, and keeps the coffee from splashing out and piping hot for a long time. The wide and stable bottom is great for preventing tip-overs but would not fit well in a car cup-holder, and the handle is very comfortable. Wish they were dishwasher-safe, but understandable that they are not, due to the foam rubber bottom. No taste issues, coffee tastes like regular coffee... Love the color, not too garish, very classy looking. My spouse loves them, and he is very picky about these things... ;-)

Master of Mixes Lite Sweet N Sour Mix, 1.75 Liter -- 6 per case.
Master of Mixes Lite Sweet N Sour Mix, 1.75 Liter -- 6 per case.
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $64.83
3 used & new from $64.83

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST sour mix - has real fruit juice, December 4, 2014
The BEST sour mix - has real fruit juice, and the sugar-free is great for keeping drink calories low... wish my liquor store still carried this, but they stopped about 6 months ago :-(

Springtime Eucalyptus Wreath
Springtime Eucalyptus Wreath

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Summer Wreath, June 17, 2014
Wreath arrived in good condition, fairly quickly. The colors are very vibrant, pretty much as pictured. A very nice summery accent for my interior condo door. Definitely would not be good outdoors. Had a very strong vegetation smell when first opened, due to the fresh botanicals used... I set it out on my covered patio for a few days to let the scent dissipate a bit before I hung it indoors. I assume over time the leaves will start to dry and fade a bit, but I would expect that, and I don't feel that will detract much from the look. Overall, I'm happy!

BESTEK 6 Outlet Wall-Mount Surge Protector with 5.2A 4 USB Charging Ports
BESTEK 6 Outlet Wall-Mount Surge Protector with 5.2A 4 USB Charging Ports
Offered by BESTEK.
Price: $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome little gadget, February 6, 2014
I wanted an inconspicuous little gadget to add some charging options for our 2 iPads and 2 iPhones, without eating up so many outlets... this turns out to be perfect! The higher-powered USB ports work great for our iPad 3's, and the phone charger dock on top works great for my phone. It has a slim design that doesn't take up a lot of space behind our sofa and we still have extra electrical plugs and USB outlets available, even when we are charging. I can't imagine anything better for the cost!

Richards Homewares Wood Bed Lifters, Set of 4 (Espresso)
Richards Homewares Wood Bed Lifters, Set of 4 (Espresso)
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $20.99
12 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Look nice and work good, February 6, 2014
They do the job, raising the bed up enough to get two stacked shallow totes under the bed. I like that they look like wood instead of plastic, so they don't look cheap. The large opening for the bed leg seems like it would fit a wide variety of bed frame legs. Just what we needed! I decided to order a second set for our other bed....

Design House 541409 Montclair Fully Assembled Tri-View Medicine Cabinet, Chestnut, 36-Inch by 30-Inch
2 used & new from $635.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cabinet, well-made and very functional, February 6, 2014
Nice, solid quality. The wood frame looks beautiful, rich and very well made. Back part of cabinet and recessed sides are all MDF or particle board, which would be expected. Still solidly built, nice quality mirrors and hinges work great. Wish the inner shelves were adjustable, but still lots of good, deep storage inside. The hinges are a GOLD color, which I don't care for, but they are barely visible, so not a real problem. Overall, this is a very well-made, solid, heavy and very attractive cabinet that looks stunning in my new master bath!

Zest Candle 12-Piece Taper Candles, 12-Inch, Metallic Gold
Zest Candle 12-Piece Taper Candles, 12-Inch, Metallic Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful candles, good quality, January 18, 2013
Always have a hard time finding plain gold taper candles in the stores, especially around the holidays. These were a good bargain for an entire box full... kept me stocked all through the holiday season with several dinner parties and events. They burn nicely without any drips and have a nice, subtle gold color, not too yellow, not too silvery - a nice bright gold that really sparkles with my holiday table setting and other gold decorations. I will definitely buy these again when I run out!

Duraflame DFI020ARU-A004 Electric Fireplace Insert w/ Heater
Duraflame DFI020ARU-A004 Electric Fireplace Insert w/ Heater
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $128.39
13 used & new from $97.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice fire effect at a very reasonable price!, January 9, 2013
I got this unit as a gift and couldn't be more pleased (and I'm pretty picky!) It is VERY realistic for what it is, and works perfectly in our existing old brick firebox... so much nicer than some other units that cost WAY more, with the fake background "mirror" that the flame effect gets reflected onto... this reflects right on the brick and looks so much more real - also, if you move the unit closer to the brick the flames get smaller, and vice-versa... The "hot" coals at the bottom of the log holder flicker very nicely as well.

We added a couple of antique fire irons on either side of the nice log holder that this unit has built into it, and it looks awesome. The metal on the log holder has a nice dark "old" antique-y look that seems very authentic. Only small issue, is that the heater is not super strong... adds a little warmth, but not super powerful unless you are sitting right in front of it (although our living room IS pretty large). We added a WiFi speaker behind the unit inside the firebox and transmit an MP3 sound file of crackling fire from my iPhone, that I bought on the iTunes store for 99c and it sounds very nice! I would highly recommend this product if you have an existing fireplace opening and want an easy, inexpensive artificial fire with a lot of charm and ambiance.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Winsome Wood Round Coffee Table, Espresso
Winsome Wood Round Coffee Table, Espresso
Price: $129.00
23 used & new from $127.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, Wood top Cracked in Half After 3 Weeks, October 17, 2012
The table arrived just fine and assembly was pretty straightforward. Small size was just what we needed for our small condo in Palm Springs.

But after we left for a few weeks and returned from a vacation, the entire wood frame top of the table literally broke in two pieces... I assume because the wood used was very "green" and had way too much moisture content to use for a piece of furniture. So as it dried out, the wood shrunk dramatically and split in two.

So, word to the wise, unless you live in a very damp or humid climate, stay away from this product, as it is not made from acceptable quality woods... The price is very reasonable, but if you have to throw it in the trash, even a small price is too much to pay.

I would return it, but as is often the case, repackaging and returning would be more of a hassle than it's worth. Very disappointed...

Page: 1 | 2