Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Browse

Rachel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel RSS Feed (Boston MetroWest)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hot Cold Lavender Eye Pillow and Free Eye Mask for Sleep, Yoga, Migraine Headaches, Stress Relief. By Happy Wraps - Silver
Offered by Happy Wraps Store
Price: $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I'm happy with this wrap, May 20, 2016
Overall I'm happy with this wrap. I wish it was a little fuller so gravity didn't pull all of the filling down to the sides, though. And I wish it stayed hot for longer than 10 minutes- when you have a migraine you don't want to stand up every 10 minutes to re-heat it.

Sesame Street Kids Safe Headphones
Sesame Street Kids Safe Headphones
Offered by Virtual cart
Price: $25.95
3 used & new from $25.95

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, May 7, 2016
The jack bent and then snapped the first time we used these.

(3Pack) SOOYO(TM) 6ft 8-Pin Lightning to USB Cable Sync and Charging Cord Wire for iPhone 6/6s iPhone 6/6s Plus iPhone 5 5c 5s iPad 4 Mini Air iPod Nano 7 iPod Touch 5(6ft,White)
Offered by SYO(TM)
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, May 7, 2016
A waste of money. One charger didn't work and the other two cracked within a few days of purchase.

Tech Armor HD Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black
Tech Armor HD Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $11.11

4.0 out of 5 stars This covers the curved edges beautifully (no visible lifting) and repels fingerprints well, March 3, 2016
This covers the curved edges beautifully (no visible lifting) and repels fingerprints well. Unfortunately it also blocks the notification light on the top left of my screen, which I am very used to checking- took me a few days to figure out why it was suddenly "broken". I'm also wondering if it's still lifting at the edges but you can't see the lift under the black border...

The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals
The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals
by Rachel Pepper
Price: $11.77
68 used & new from $7.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great place to start, November 30, 2015
This is certainly a helpful book for parents who are just coming to terms with their children's gender expression. However, if you've been doing research on your own already you may find this book too basic for your needs. Also, as it was published in 2008 it could use some updating- a LOT has changed since then in the trans-world! Overall a great place to start.

GE MWF SmartWater Compatible Water Filter for Refrigerator - WQA Certified - Guaranteed Fit

5.0 out of 5 stars I had problems installing this water filter, but I ..., November 30, 2015
I had problems installing this water filter, but I emailed the company and they gave me installation tips. Once I got it in it worked perfectly!

TONYMOLY Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid
TONYMOLY Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid
Offered by K.Trend
Price: $7.15
33 used & new from $4.58

5.0 out of 5 stars It took a good week for my feet to start peeling and I ..., November 30, 2015
It took a good week for my feet to start peeling and I was really worried that I'd gotten a dud of a product- but boy, did this work well! I'd purchase it again with no hesitation.

Original C20®+Lightening from NuFountain. 20% L-Ascorbic Acid,, Niacinamide and Alpha Arbutin Serum for a Youthful, Glowing Complextion. Made Fresh When Ordered
Offered by NuFountain® Fresh Cosmetics
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, gets results- best C serum I've tried., November 30, 2015
I'm almost through my first bottle of C20+Lightening and will be very happy to buy another bottle. I would NOT recommend this product for someone who has no experience with skincare actives, and I think that those people are behind a lot of the negative reviews here. This is a powerful product and you can't just slap it on your skin all willy-nilly and then get upset that it stings or burns or whatever.

I have had wonderful results from C20+Lightening over the past few months. I was previously using Paula's Choice Resist C15 Power Booster which smelled like lunchmeat and seemed to make a difference in my skin, but oxidized very quickly and was crazy expensive. I purchased C20 from NuFountain this June and then ended up on vacation in August and doing a LOT of damage to my facial skin with unexpected sun exposure. It is now late November and in the past 3 months of daily C20+ use ALL of my sun spots are gone!

I do keep the bottle in the fridge as others suggested and even though I opened my bottle in late June, it is still only a very pale yellow color. I thought it'd be a pain to keep it downstairs away from my other skincare but it turns out that it's really easy to apply this when I grab cream for my coffee in the mornings ;)

Galaxy S6 Case, Caseology® [Wavelength Series] Textured Pattern Grip Cover [Navy Blue] [Shock Proof] for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Navy Blue
Offered by Caseology®
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but flimsy plastic breaks easily., November 25, 2015
I love the way this case looks and feels. Unfortunately the gold hard plastic portion broke within a week of my purchase (the thin piece above the charger port snapped, as did the thin piece above the headphone jack).

I contacted the company and after a few days they sent me a 1-time free replacement plastic casing. Very nice of them... But I've had it on for three days and I just noticed that the new case is now broken as well (once again on the thin plastic portion above the headphone jack).

It seems to me that the plastic used for the hard portion of this case isn't sturdy enough to have been used for a phone case. It's not like I work construction and hammer nails with my phone or anything, my phone use is pretty normal.

Test-Taking Strategies: A Guide to Taking and Passing the IBLCE Exam
Test-Taking Strategies: A Guide to Taking and Passing the IBLCE Exam
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Marie does a great job of explaining the different kind of questions you ..., June 25, 2015
I find this guide to be well-written, informative, and definitely worth the price. Marie does a great job of explaining the different kind of questions you may encounter on the exam and how to break them down to help you choose the best answer. I've been studying for the test for months, and for example, this is the first resource I've found that mentions the photos on the exam (there are 100 photo questions!) are approximately 3"x3". Useful info! She explains how test items are written and the different ways that the question writers try to format a question to distract you from the correct answer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5