Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Black
Price: $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It melted, it melted!, August 13, 2014
I've used this charger almost daily since 12/2013. Today I went to plug in the ipod and realized that the plastic housing all around the end that plugs into the ipod is melted. Luckily, the ipod wasn't connected when this happened. Unluckily, the charger no longer works.

I contacted Amazon customer service and they're sending a new one with expedited shipping at no charge, which is lovely. Glad there's a warranty on this cord.

Tech Armor Apple New iPod Touch (5th / Latest Generation) Anti-Glare and Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, December 31, 2013
The matte pixelated/hazes the screen and the edges lift up. I don't think this protector will last long... we'll see.

General Electric MWF Refrigerator Water Filter
General Electric MWF Refrigerator Water Filter
Price: $38.88
53 used & new from $32.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what you want it to., September 2, 2013
I have been suckered in by generic fridge water filters because of the cheaper price. When I've used up those cheapie filters, I'm going back to buying the real thing. This filter removes all "off" tastes from our water (which smells highly chlorinated and tastes chemical-y unfiltered) and the generics just don't do the job as well. In this case, it's worth paying more for the name brand.

HALO SleepSack 100% Cotton Swaddle, Cream, Small
HALO SleepSack 100% Cotton Swaddle, Cream, Small
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favorite sleep sack., September 2, 2013
We have used multiple swaddle items- SwaddlePod, Swaddle Me, The Miracle Blanket, and now this. I will admit that the Miracle Blanket does a better job of holding my son's arms in the swaddle, BUT he always kicks his legs out of the open bottom. I love the Halo SleepSack Swaddle because:

1) you can't kick your legs out of a zippered pocket!
2) I can swaddle his arms in or leave them out while wrapping snugly around his belly.
3) cotton fabric makes this sack cool in the summer but warm enough when he's sleeping in his crib.

My son is now 4 months and can get his arms out of this swaddle if he really wants to, but I think that's more of an age thing than a construction flaw. We now own two of this sack, and he still fits in the NB one. I'd highly recommend this SleepSack!

Adventure BanZ Baby Sunglasses, Navy Star,  0-2 Years
Adventure BanZ Baby Sunglasses, Navy Star, 0-2 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for my tiny son, September 2, 2013
We used these when my (small for age) son was 10 weeks old. He tolerated them, they fit (on the tightest setting) and didn't fall off. They are sturdy and well-made. No complaints!

i play. Unisex-baby Infant Solid Flap Sun Protection Hat, Khaki,Newborn/0-6 Months
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my (tiny) son., September 2, 2013
I don't understand everyone saying this hat is too big. It's adjustable! Sure there's a lot of fabric-- but that's just to make sure that baby's skin is well protected. This hat worked perfectly for my 10 week old son on a trip to Florida. No complaints here.

The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
Offered by Maitri Mega Mall
Price: $7.64
42 used & new from $7.64

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't hurt. Or detangle, for that matter., July 26, 2013
My daughters have straight but thick hair that is prone to tangling. I'd heard good things about this brush from friends and was really hoping for a brush that would do a better job of detangling than normal brushes. My daughters do love the brush, as they say it doesn't hurt. Great! Unfortunately, it seems to me that the brush doesn't hurt because it doesn't actually BRUSH very well. The bristles mush around, and glide through the top layer of hair, leaving large tangles under the top layer that aren't easily seen. The girls' hair LOOKS brushed but if I go to glide my fingers through- mats and tangles underneath. If I use this brush to brush them out, I find myself fighting harder than usual because the bristles just keep moving around and don't work through the tangles.

I do find that if I use the brush right out of the shower on them, if I leave extra conditioner on their hair I'm more able to detangle... but it's still a fight. I know I was foolish to expect some sort of miracle but the product reviews really made me think this was possible! Two stars because the girls DO like the brush, and that does make it a little easier to make them sit still while I fight the good fight. Again.

Frontier Raspberry, Red Leaf C/s Certified Organic, 16 Ounce Bag
Frontier Raspberry, Red Leaf C/s Certified Organic, 16 Ounce Bag
Price: $17.14
10 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars giant bag of tea leaves!, April 13, 2013
I have been using this in late pregnancy. I brew it, allow it to cool, strain it, and drink it iced. This package is HUGE and absolutely worth the price. I have no complaints whatsoever!!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector - NEW 2014 Ultra Premium HD Version - 3 PACK Ultra Clear - iSmooth - Free Lifetime Replacement Guarantee - Bubble Free Installation Guaranteed - Package Includes BONUS Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Four (4) Dust Removal Stickers, Installation Tips with Video, and Three (3) Ultra Clear Screen Protectors
Offered by Jungle Sales
Price: $9.97

4.0 out of 5 stars only a couple issues., April 13, 2013
This screen protector set actually arrived in 1 day, even though I asked for 2 day shipping. Score! I watched the video (I HIGHLY recommend watching it, even if you've put on screen protectors before) and then got the protector on perfectly the first try with no bubbles. The screen looks great- no halos, no "oil slick" look.

Now, the cons- this protector doesn't fit over the whole glass front of the phone. The cut outs around the home button etc. are notches in the protector. The protector really only covers the actual screen itself and up to where the home button, etc are. I did find this disappointing even though I saw another reviewer mention it. Even with my case on, the border of the protector is exposed all the way around the front of the phone, so I'm worried it'll get dirt and lint up under the protector.

Which brings me to my other issue. The edges of the protector just aren't sticking to the phone. I can see the protector lifting up almost all the way around the screen protector. Again, this worries me that it might get snagged or something might get up under that. I guess only time will tell. I did go around all the edges multiple times as suggested by the installation video but it didn't help- they're just not sticking, not even for a second. If it becomes a problem I will be back to update.

Fruit Basket Purple Grape
Fruit Basket Purple Grape
Price: $15.49
7 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a 5 year old, February 4, 2013
Our daughter wears these for swim class. They (mostly) stay on her head, the split band fits around her ponytail. and she never complains about them. Success!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3