Profile for Lwh girl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lwh girl RSS Feed (Alexandria, VA)

The Immune System Recovery Plan: A Doctor's 4-Step Program to Treat Autoimmune Disease
by Susan S. Blum
Price: $17.97
73 used & new from $2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for so many who are suffering with auto immune disorders, April 4, 2013
A wonderful book which creates a path to healing for so many suffering from autoimmune disorders. We are at epidemic levels at this time and growing. Dr. Blum spells out a step by step process to use food as medicine .Her plan includes healing both the gut and the liver, vital systems for overall healing of the immune system and disease reversal. She also spends a good amount of time addressing the stress piece which is critical to the overall health and healing of the body. The functional medicine approach based on leading science is the way looking at the whole body/whole person and all of our systems and how they need to be addressed together. As a health and wellness coach I am thrilled to have this guide book for my clients and have already shared it with many who I know will benefit. Thank you Dr. Blum!!

In Search Of Angels (1994 TV Documentary)
In Search Of Angels (1994 TV Documentary)
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Start to finish terrific soothing an enchanting, November 20, 1999
I heard this first while getting a massage 4 years ago...it became a favorite, Christmas gift and a CD I continue to return to and recommend! I had this CD playing non stop during labor with my son and he was actually born to "Calling all Angels".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2011 11:26 AM PDT