Profile for Jessica J. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica J. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Creep
Creep
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Punk Hit of All Time!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Creep (MP3 Music)
I bought this version because I didn't want to hear the F-word, so this tribute bad fit the bill for me. The tribute bad sounds very close, if not exactly like Radiohead. The accompany music is spot on, and at least I have my Rock Band game to tide me over on the real thing, minus the F-word, when I feel kind of creepy.

French Maid Corset - Medium - Dress Size 8-10
French Maid Corset - Medium - Dress Size 8-10

5.0 out of 5 stars Well...My Husband Loves This Product., April 29, 2014
The fabric is well made, and the outfit fits a women with natural curves. You need not have enhancements to fill out this costume. I think I'm surprised most by the quality, which is excellent. Most costumes look nothing like the picture when you get them, but this one does. The only question I have is: Do French Maids really exist? Or are they like the fabled unicorn that roam the wild fields of Narnia?

At any rate, how do they ever get any cleaning done dressed like this? When I dress like a French Maid, my husband never wants me to clean the house for him:)

Comma Sense: A Fun-damental Guide to Punctuation
Comma Sense: A Fun-damental Guide to Punctuation
by Richard Lederer
Price: $8.62
67 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Needs a Little Fix Me Up!, April 29, 2014
My own English skills were fading, and then a found this nifty book. Comma Sense is fun and fast. The authors take a common sense approach to grammatical rules usually too hard for us mere mortals to understand, or remember for the entirety of of our natural lives. If you want a quick refresher without being bogged down by a million pages of mind numbing ruler smacks to your brain, then this little beauty is the book for you.

Operator (A Michael Herne Novel)
Operator (A Michael Herne Novel)
Price: $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Out Jason Bourne!, April 29, 2014
The Operator is a scintillating read. The plot will keep you guessing, and the characters fly off the page. With strong dialogue, it's a quick paced novel that will have you thirsting for more by the end.

You Don't Know Me
You Don't Know Me

4.0 out of 5 stars A Pure Voice, April 29, 2014
This review is from: You Don't Know Me (MP3 Music)
I heard this song while watching the movie Groundhog Day, and I had to have it. The sound quality is amazing. Definitely no synthesized anything going on, just pure music as only Ray Charles intended.

Radioactive
Radioactive

4.0 out of 5 stars I Downloaded This Because I Heard The Sond Like a Thousand-Million Times!, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Radioactive (MP3 Music)
I still like:) Even if the song is overexposed, repetitive, strange, annoying, and that stupid teddy bear haunts my dreams from the music video!

The Apostle
The Apostle
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It Seems Like it Needed More Editing., April 27, 2014
This review is from: The Apostle (Amazon Instant Video)
It's an entertaining movie, but it feels poorly paced. The actors put in some good work, however, moments in the movie are convoluted at best, making the overall quality diminished. On a positive note, they do capture the deep South's culture fairly accurately.

Nights In White Satin (The Night) (Album Version / Incl. "Late Lament")
Nights In White Satin (The Night) (Album Version / Incl. "Late Lament")
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Listen Until The End of the Song., April 27, 2014
The song is great, there's no doubt about that. This song is like seven minutes long, and when you get to the end, you get a threat, which I never knew existed before I downloaded the mp3 version.

The Great Gatsby
The Great Gatsby
by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Price: $11.43
1077 used & new from $2.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitzgerald Would Never Make it in Today's Market., April 27, 2014
This review is from: The Great Gatsby (Paperback)
Stylistically, it's a nightmare to read. Has the English language really changed that much since the 1920's? Don't get me wrong, Fitzgerald is a superb writer. His prose are poetic and refined, yet his sentences drone on, making the style hard to follow at times. For aforementioned reason, and if you like the book, I recommend you see The Great Gatsby movie, as re-mastered by the cinematic visionary, Baz Luhrmann.

316075103 Bake Element Repair Part for Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kenmore, and More
Offered by partshousesupply
Price: $15.95
8 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Eat Food Again!, April 27, 2014
Well, my oven works again, and that's a big plus in my book. The element is of fine quality, and my souffle's have never tasted better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3