Profile for blacktip > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

blacktip RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clarion CZ102 CD/MP3/WMA Receiver
Clarion CZ102 CD/MP3/WMA Receiver
Price: Click here to see our price
93 used & new from $52.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Head Unit, April 4, 2013
Great sounding head unit with plenty of clarity and power. The custom sound adjustment is a bit to get used to, but it's nothing one can't handle.

Seymour Duncan 1150030 Woody Series SC SA-3SC - Single Coil Acoustic Guitar Pickup
Offered by Instrument Alley
Price: $42.95
13 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds pretty good, March 31, 2013
All I wanted was something to amplify my old acoustic that I bought in Japan while on deployment years back. This does the job, however since it is single coil (as advertised) then it does have a bit of noise. But since it was expected, I gave it 5 stars. Don't be delusional in your purchase, buy a DC if you want something with a bit less noise.

Hamilton Beach 49981 Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach 49981 Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel
Price: $35.99
87 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker, March 31, 2013
This will save you money in coffee filters because all you have to do is rinse the metal filter out. It allows you to fill a regular size cup or a travel mug. Highly recommended.

Leviton 000-515PR-000 15 Amp Black Rubber Plug Grounded 125 Volt
Leviton 000-515PR-000 15 Amp Black Rubber Plug Grounded 125 Volt
Price: $3.98
30 used & new from $2.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 31, 2013
The plug works great and is secure. The rubber helps keep moisture and bugs of the connections. I would highly recommend this plug.

Zable(tm) Sterling Silver Cross with Caduceus Bead / Charm
Zable(tm) Sterling Silver Cross with Caduceus Bead / Charm
Offered by Finejewelers
Price: $40.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Lower cost than Pandora....for a reason, March 31, 2013
This item's color started to turn about 2 weeks after my wife wore it. I sort of expected that I suppose, but I took my chances.

BestDealUSA USB 2.0 Virtual 7.1 Channel Audio Sound Card Adapter
BestDealUSA USB 2.0 Virtual 7.1 Channel Audio Sound Card Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, March 31, 2013
I connected this to my old computer that is running Windows 8, it found a driver immediately. I could connect a 3.5mm headphone jack to it and listen to music etc. Couldn't ask for more

Donkey Punch the Night
Donkey Punch the Night
Price: $8.62
19 used & new from $4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great compilation., February 19, 2013
This review is from: Donkey Punch the Night (Audio CD)
I loved Puscifer's last release and this one didn't disappoint either. I'm sure there are people waiting for a Tool release.....well get over it, I don't think they really care what you want.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2013 1:24 PM PST

5 Pcs Stylus Set Aqua Blue/Black/Red/Pink/Purple Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for iPhone 4G 3G 3GS iPod Touch iPad 2 3 SONY PLAYSTATION PSP PS VITA Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry Playbook AMM0101US, Barnes and Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.51
127 used & new from $0.97

Blurex Ultra-Slim Case for Google Nexus 7 inch Tablet -- With built in Multi-Angle Stand + Premium Screen Protector Film (Clear),black
Offered by Prestige Milano

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case, no issues, January 2, 2013
I bought this case because it had the best reviews of all and I can see why. I looked at youtube videos as well of N7 cases and this seemed to be the one to buy. Though if you need portrait orientation, this does not do it on a surface, but provides a great hand-grip for use in portrait mode so you don't have to physically grip the device to hold it in portrait mode, makes it much more comfortable. It comes with a screen protector, I didn't use it as I really don't like screen protectors, I feel if I'm holding it I shouldn't drop it because it has a handslip grip and if I'm not actively using it the cover should be closed.

It does have an auto screen turn-off feature that is a small magnet that works with the N7's receptor, so no need to press the power button to turn the screen off, just close the case cover.

When holding in portrait mode the case has an elastic band that stabilizes the case to the N7, I found reviewers just putting the entire elastic band over the front edge of the screen, do not do this. There is a hook that secures the cover to the Nexus when the cover is closed, put the middle part of the elastic band in this hook and the other top and bottom parts of the elastic band around the top and bottom parts of the N7's screen, this way it doesn't get in the way and is much more stabilizing.

Love the case, especially much more than Google's/Asus's house brand case.

Discovery Kids Extreme Weather Tornado Lab
Discovery Kids Extreme Weather Tornado Lab

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 2 minutes of use, December 27, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Spinner broke after first couple minutes of use. Do not buy this lab. My son really wanted to play with it, but it is just so poorly manufactured.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3