Profile for Christiantean > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christiantean RSS Feed (MO)

Fantasy 3-Pack (Nim's Island / The Princess Bride / Big) [Blu-ray]
Fantasy 3-Pack (Nim's Island / The Princess Bride / Big) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Gerard Butler
Offered by Monkey Gamez Media
Price: $32.65
7 used & new from $23.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Combination, January 5, 2011
I never thought I'd see these movies put together in one bundle. Hmmm.

The Princess Bride is undoubtedly a classic. It's full of humor, adventure, catchy lines, and lovable characters. A must see for all ages.

Big has been a favorite of mine for years. Tom Hanks does a great job acting in this movie- (he's supposed to be a boy who is granted his wish and has grown up over night). Big is a lot of fun and sweet.

Nim's Island is different. I enjoyed this movie, but it's not an absolute favorite by any means. It's a decent kids movie and has a bunch of excitement thrown in throughout. The style of the movie and plot kind of threw me off (while at the same time most of it was predictable) and the imaginary character and other events had me rolling my eyes sometimes, but it's worth watching a couple times... maybe.

An absolute classic, thrown in with an old favorite, plus a kid's adventurous tale.
I don't know who came up with this odd combo, but I think it's worth buying.

Thirsty Planet: Strategies for Sustainable Water Management
Thirsty Planet: Strategies for Sustainable Water Management
by Constance Elizabeth Hunt
18 used & new from $90.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & Well Written, May 1, 2010
Checked this book out for a water crisis research paper I was writing. This book is interesting and well written. It is full of great statistics and facts. This book covers numerous topics including water supply, sanitation, agriculture, nature conservation, and the many ways we use water. It talks about potential solutions to the problems we are causing and the importance of protecting the water cycle. Great book if you're interested in water issues!