Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Duane > Reviews

Browse

Duane's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Duane RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
crocs Unisex Bistro Clog, Black,13 US Men's/ 15 US Women's
crocs Unisex Bistro Clog, Black,13 US Men's/ 15 US Women's
Offered by Heart & Sole
Price: $36.04
10 used & new from $29.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Croc-ology 101, November 3, 2015
This review is from: crocs Unisex Bistro Clog (Shoes)
When you search here on Amazon it says that Crocs only come in a standard width (left page column, 'Refine by: Shoe Width'). That's not entirely true. For some reason Crocs doesn't put EE, EEE, etc. on their shoes. I've included a JPEG that shows that Crocs come in three different widths. Standard, relaxed, and roomy.

I've been wearing these shoes Propet Men's Life Walker Strap Sneaker,Black,13 X (US Men's 13 EEE) which are triple E and these Bistro shoes are wider. These are some of the most roomy shoes I've ever had on. It's almost like not wearing a shoe at all. Which is exactly what I wanted.

Go to the Crocs website and in the search box type in 'roomy fit.' You'll get a list of all the shoes that Crocs makes that are roomy fit.

Microfiber is Tough, Durable and Super Soft, Making Amadora Gray Luxury Double Brushed Microfiber Travel Sheet/Sleep Sack the Perfect Lightweight and Easy to Pack Travel Sheet Option for Business Travel or the Perfect Sleeping Sheet; Durable and Meant to Last - Amadora's Ultra High Quality Microfiber is a Must for Frequent Travelers
Offered by Amadora Design Concepts
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Would like it wider and heavier, October 25, 2015
This is a good product. It is as advertised but I would like one wider and made out of a heavier material. I'm a big tall guy and quite a bit bigger than that girl in the picture. It fits her great but it's just not wide enough for me.This is a very lightweight material, it's okay if it's around 50° - 60° but colder than that it's just not enough.

Wahl Professional Series Detailer with Adjustable T-Blade, 3 Trimming Guides (1/16 inch - 1/4 inch), Red Blade Guard, Oil, Cleaning Brush and Operating Instructions, 5-Inch
Price: $41.24
60 used & new from $39.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clippers, October 15, 2015
These are by far the best clippers I've ever used.

Over the years I've had four sets of clippers that were cheap. And for some reason none of them would cut the hair right along the edge of my neckline. Clear across my neckline I would have a thin row of long hair that I would end up trying to cut with scissors. Also with those old clippers I had a hard time getting around my ears.

This Wahl Detailer went around my ears just fine. It also cut my neck hair line just fine. I am so pleased with these clippers. I cut my hair and beard and I used the largest trim guide. I think it was marked the 1 1/2. Although in the description it says that it would cut my hair a quarter inch it's not that long. But that's okay.

I also need to note that those old clippers would leave hair behind. I would have to go over and over and over an area to get all the hair cut. I didn't have to do that with these new clippers. They cut much better, they didn't leave anything behind.

If you've only used $20 - $25 clippers then you too will be shocked at how much better these clippers are.

Cornaby's Ultra Gel - Instant, Gluten-Free, non-GMO Food Thickener for Cooking and Canning, 16-Ounces
Price: $10.26
5 used & new from $10.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gel I've ever used, October 14, 2015
I love this gel. Everything I've ever tried to thicken this stuff will do it. I've even taken milk and added some vanilla and chocolate syrup and then used this to thicken it more like a milkshake. It's a wonderful product.

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Cody Sheepskin Slipper,Rootbeer,14 M US
Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Cody Sheepskin Slipper,Rootbeer,14 M US
Offered by What's Hot
Price: $28.38
5 used & new from $28.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 14, 2015
I love the look of these shoes, the way they feel, and the color is wonderful. Unfortunately the manufacturer screwed up the sizing terribly. I normally take a 13 medium shoe. But for this shoe to fit properly I need a 14 wide. It's like they manufactured the shoes as they normally would and then stuck a bunch of fur inside it hoping that nobody would notice that the shoes were now too small. I had enough forethought when I ordered the shoe to order a 14 but I never even thought about the width.

Also this shoe is a slipper so the sole is very thin with pretty much no cushion, even in the heel. The manufacturer claims it's an indoor outdoor sole but it's really not very good for walking outdoors unless you like the feel of going barefoot.

I've already given these shoes to charity. So now I'm looking for another shoe to buy.

Dritz 9330B Braided Elastic, Black, 1/4-Inch
Dritz 9330B Braided Elastic, Black, 1/4-Inch
Price: $4.62
13 used & new from $1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a guy..., October 2, 2015
...so basically I don't know what I'm doing. When I saw the word braided in the description somehow in my mind I thought it was cord. But of course it's flat as not really what I wanted. But I think I can make it work, I'm using it for a drawstring for pants.

I just thought I would mention it in case some other guy decides to mosey through here thinking they're going to get elastic cord.

Update: If you are looking for round elastic cord search Amazon for bungee or stretch cord. This is what I wanted SGT KNOTS DiamondGrip Shock (bungee) Cord 1/8",3/16",1/4",3/8" - 25 or 50 feet (1/4 inch x 25 feet)

crocs Men's Swiftwater Sandal,Black/Charcoal,13 M US
crocs Men's Swiftwater Sandal,Black/Charcoal,13 M US
Price: $47.88
2 used & new from $47.88

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, September 30, 2015
I love these shoes, very comfortable, one of the best pairs of shoes I've ever owned.

But I do have a couple small complaints. For some reason or other my socks want to cling to the shoe material when I pull them on and it pulls the socks too tight on the end of my feet. So I have to pull the sock away from my foot and pull an extra amount away so when I pull the shoe on it doesn't make the sock too tight on the end of my foot. That doesn't happen with my other shoes so I don't know what the deal is there.

I really like the Velcro strap but the islet isn't quite big enough to let the strap slip through easily when taking the shoe off. Lastly it would be nice if the pull tab for the heel was a bit bigger. I have diabetic hands and it would just be nice if it was a little bigger.

Dragon Professional Individual, English [Download]
Dragon Professional Individual, English [Download]
Price: $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dragon Ever, September 30, 2015
I'm using Dragon Professional Individual to write this. I can say without a doubt this is the best version of Dragon I've ever used and I've had several versions. I'm using Firefox so this is dictating into the Dragon dictation box first then all I have to do is click transfer to transfer it into Firefox.

I'm starting off with a brand-new profile and I haven't had to read hardly anything, just a sentence or two to get the microphone volume set and it is nearly 100% accurate.

Older versions of Dragon was really hard on my computer and dragged it down so bad that I couldn't have other applications open when I was trying to use it and that was very frustrating. I'm using a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i7 processor, with the built-in microphone and so far it's been working really well and is not dragging my system down much at all.

I've been using Libreoffice and Dragon does not work directly in the word processor (Uses dictation box) so I may go back to Open Office.

Dragon is a godsend for me. I never learned to type. I've always been a two finger typer and it takes me so long to type anything. This is just wonderful.

I did have to go back and clean up some of the words because of a lot of times I'll pause and it it doesn't understand what I'm trying to say which is not his fault it's it's mine.(I left this sentence unedited so you can see the minor mistakes)

But because of how poor of a typer I am cleaning up Dragon takes a lot less time than when cleaning up my own typing mistakes. So all in all it's more efficient for me to use Dragon than trying to 2 finger type.

This is just a comment on another review, maybe it's Windows 10 that isn't ready for prime time instead of Dragon. Just a thought. BTW I'm leaving my tablet Windows 8.1, maybe some day I will upgrade to Windows 10. My tablet is working real good the way it is... I don't want to 'F' it up.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 4-Pack Big Man Boxers - Tartan Paid 4P59XBM (4XB (Waist 54"-56"))

1.0 out of 5 stars way too small, September 9, 2015
way too small

Holmes Mini High Velocity Personal Fan, HNF0410A-BM
Holmes Mini High Velocity Personal Fan, HNF0410A-BM
Price: $15.32
55 used & new from $9.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, September 9, 2015
I don't like writing negative reviews and once again I've been sucked in by the "positive" reviews.
Whats the problem with this fan? It doesn't put out hardly any air. I bought a 4" fan from Walmart for $6 (it looks almost identical this the Holmes unit) that doesn't put out much air either. So, I mistakenly thought if I spent more than twice as much it must be better...right? WRONG!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5