Profile for Magz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Magz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Horizon Fitness T101-3 Treadmill
Horizon Fitness T101-3 Treadmill

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It, April 24, 2013
Love love love this treadmill. It is good if you don't want anything fancy. It inclines and changes speeds - I don't think it has that many pre programmed workouts but it is easy enough to change it the way you want it. My husband really likes that he can hook his iPhone up to it and it will play music through the speakers in the treadmill - it also has a fan but the fan seems pretty worthless actually. It also has two cup holders. One thing to note is that when it gets delivered it basically comes as one peice and it is HEAVY - so make sure you have someone to help you move it if you need that. The fact that it folds up to save on space is also really nice.

StarMark Everlasting Treat Ball, Large
StarMark Everlasting Treat Ball, Large
Price: $13.59
50 used & new from $12.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy for Crates, April 24, 2013
I love this toy for our dog. I crate him at night when we go to bed and it is one that I don't mind giving him in his crate. He will go get it from his crate and carry it wherever he is. The refills are a little pricey but they usually take my dog about 2-3 weeks to go through. Definitely worth it for anyone who has a dog that needs something to do.

Sunbeam FPSBHS0302 250-Watt 5-Speed Stand Mixer, Black
Sunbeam FPSBHS0302 250-Watt 5-Speed Stand Mixer, Black
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $37.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hand Mixer, not such a nice stand mixer, April 24, 2013
My husband and I got this because our hand mixer died on us. The hand mixer is perfectly adequate and works just fine - but when you put it into the stand mixer it doesn't really get anything off of the sides so it is hard to mix things like cookie dough. For the price it isn't bad - you just need to stand there with a spatula scraping down the sides so everything mixes together. I am not a big baker or cooker so it works just fine for me - but anyone who actually bakes a lot or cooks a lot and wants a good stand mixer should probably pay the extra money for a good one.

Filled Bone Large Peanut Butter
Filled Bone Large Peanut Butter
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $7.49
13 used & new from $5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Dog Loves It, April 24, 2013
I really like this product - it isn't messy like a Kong with peanut butter in it and it is much harder for our dog to destroy. Honestly I just got the bone about 2 hours ago and my dog hasn't stopped chewing on it since. I also like that is it made in the USA - we have looked at products like this at Menards or Fleet Farm and they are a little cheaper but they are all made in China. Great distraction for our dog.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Stretch Oil, 4-Ounce Bottle
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Stretch Oil, 4-Ounce Bottle
Price: Click here to see our price
52 used & new from $1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars 36 Weeks Pregnant - No Stretch Marks!!, April 24, 2013
I am pregnant with my first baby and I have been using this Stretch Oil since about 3 months. I only use it once a day on my belly and breasts and I haven't had any stretch marks yet. I would highly recommend this product. I have gone through 3 bottles and just had to order another one for my last few weeks but I think it is totally worth the money.

Taylor 1470 Digital Cooking Thermometer/Timer
Taylor 1470 Digital Cooking Thermometer/Timer
Price: $15.97
74 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks weird, rock solid, December 19, 2012
This thermometer looks super old fashioned, but I wouldn't change a thing about it. Magnetic backing, long probe length, easy to use buttons--the last thing I need is a super complicated thermometer when I'm cooking. Setting the temp or clock is a breeze. Highly recommended.

Make it Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion
Make it Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion
by Bill Staley
Price: $28.71
66 used & new from $15.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Exotic and Expensive, December 19, 2012
A lot of ingredients found in this cookbook are hard to find or very expensive. I apparently need to write a book on paleo cooking before I can afford it. The recipes also lacked flavor, but I chalk it up to the authors being very conservative with seasoning for the sake of health.

Overall, there were a couple of good recipes in this book but I found better ones online.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2013 2:20 AM PST

Epica Remote Dog Training Collar Shock and Vibration for 2 Dogs, Provides Safe but Annoying Static Stimulation- Ability to Shock or Vibrate Each Dog Separately

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, December 19, 2012
These have a "handy" auto turn off feature--after x number of minutes it turns off until your dog moves. Sounds great in paper, but it got to the point where we had to jiggle the thing before it would work. This doesn't mix well with trying to discipline. Then they stopped working even after we did that. Overall, I wouldn't recommend these.

Fertility Blend for Men
Fertility Blend for Men
Offered by Nature's Call
Price: $23.12
14 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for Us, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Fertility Blend for Men
It took a little over a month of being on this before the first positive pregnancy test. It helped with libido issues, and the pregnancy dust they send with it made us feel very hopeful. Would recommend to any couple having problems conceiving.

Cooler Master Dual Ball Bearing 80mm Cooling Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers
Offered by Parts Collection
Price: $6.00
2 used & new from $6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Loud, December 19, 2012
This fan moves a lot of air but it's almost as loud as a desk fan. I put this in my HTPC and it turned it into a white noise generator :). It did drop the temp from 81C to 62C though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4