Profile for Gary Minnaert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary Minnaert RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tweezerman LTD Mini Manicure Kit
Tweezerman LTD Mini Manicure Kit
Price: $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent travel kit, January 3, 2014
Nice travel manicure kit.
I bought these for inclusion on a travel kit. It is difficult to find a high quality nail clipper which also has a nail file. This kit suits the need.
These are high quality clippers, very sharp with a nice quality feel to them

Tweezerman  Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer, Red
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer, Red
Offered by A-Z NAIL SUPPLY
Price: $18.30
17 used & new from $16.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, high quality tweezers, January 3, 2014
This is our second pair of these tweezers. This pair is going into a travel bag.
High quality tweezers, excellent grip & very precise. The whole family uses them.

A Laurie Berkner Christmas (Amazon Exclusive Edition) [+video]
A Laurie Berkner Christmas (Amazon Exclusive Edition) [+video]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful kids Christmas album, January 3, 2014
We bought this for my 4 year old daughter & loaded it onto her iPod.
She listens to it straight though very often and loves all of the songs.
Good versions of holiday classics. Something you can listen to with your kid without the songs being too silly or kid oriented.

BIC Triumph 537 Needle Point Roller Pen, Extra Fine Point (0.5 mm), Blue, 12 Pens
Price: $18.49
2 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice writing, surprisingly hard to find, December 6, 2012
My wife was wanting very fine tip, blue pens. She had lots of trouble finding what she wanted at the various office supply stores.

These pens fit the bill, they write very well and she is completely satisfied.

Leviton 47112-W Decora Mobile Device Station, White
Leviton 47112-W Decora Mobile Device Station, White
Price: $12.03
10 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning up the counter, December 6, 2012
I got two of these to get our iPhone 4s phones off the kitchen counter. They work great, install easily & fit our phones just right. The cord management is nice also.

Plantronics Explorer 330 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics Explorer 330 Bluetooth Headset
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great headset, great price, February 29, 2008
I got 2 of these Plantronics Explorer 330 headsets; 1 for me, 1 for the wife. We got them since California passed a law that you needed a hands-free phone if you want to talk in the car.

Neither my wife or I are heavy cell phone users, so we wanted something reasonable priced, but of decent quality & easy to use. These were just the thing. We have different model Nokia phones with AT&T service. The headsets were up & connected & working with each of the phones in 5 minutes total time; a piece of cake.

Sound quality is good (roughly the same as the normal phone) and they fit both of our ears comfortably. I would recommend these to people looking for a reasonably priced headset. great deal, very satisfied.

NETGEAR XEPS103 Space Saving Powerline Network Extender
NETGEAR XEPS103 Space Saving Powerline Network Extender
Offered by Phat Satellite
Price: $22.00
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great functionality, efficient!, December 6, 2007
I got the xeps103 Powerline Network Extender (or Homeplug) extender to use the ethernet/internet capabilities of our DishNetwork receiver. It was completely plug & play (although I had to connect the DishNetwork receiver directly into the wall outlet, instead of the powerstrip). Plugged everything in (I have a Netgear wgr614 router) and it worked without incident.

great stuff, if it were all like this...

Samsung LNT3253H 32-Inch LCD HDTV
Samsung LNT3253H 32-Inch LCD HDTV
3 used & new from $225.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first HD tv, August 27, 2007
I meandered and debated for a long, long time before biting the bullet and getting a new HD TV. The 32" Samsung LNT3253H has been an excellent choice.

The tv is connected to a Dish Network HD box and an OPPO DV-970HD Up-Converting Universal DVD Player. The picture quality from both is excellent.

The tv is next to a sliding glass window, and the brightness of the tv is great, the is not problems with glare or anything from the light next to the tv.

Tons of connections to and from the stereo, I'm using hdmi connections for the dish and dvd.

Very satisfied, shipping and delivery was fast & excellent. The price on amazon when I got it was $300 less than any local, big box store. Great deal & tv, I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2015 4:19 PM PST

Cables Unlimited 6-feet HDMI Male to Male Cable (PCM-2295-06)
Cables Unlimited 6-feet HDMI Male to Male Cable (PCM-2295-06)
Offered by Cmple
Price: $5.19
7 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables, excellent value!, August 27, 2007
I have never bought the argument for wildly overpriced cables.
The picture quality from both my dvd to tv & dish network box to tv are excellent.

These cables are a fraction of what you might get at a big box store, and work perfectly.

Citizen Women's EP4024-51D Eco-Drive Silhouette Two-Tone Watch
Citizen Women's EP4024-51D Eco-Drive Silhouette Two-Tone Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars great present, beautiful watch, July 2, 2007
I got this as a Christmas present for my wife. She has fairly petite hands and arms, and this is a nice sized watch for her. The pearl face is great touch and the simple look of the hands is excellent.

The eco-drive light based charge took a few days to seem to get right, but now the watch keeps great time. When it arrived it wasn't running.

My wife mentioned she wanted a two-tone watch so that it was versatile and she could wear something in both a casual and a little dressier occasions. This watch has been great for that so far. We got the watch sized at a local jeweler for $10 after it arrived.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3