Profile for Jason Robinson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Robinson "jr" RSS Feed (Mt. Juliet,TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Yum Lures F2 Dinger, Green Pumpkin, 5-Inch
Yum Lures F2 Dinger, Green Pumpkin, 5-Inch
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $7.94
9 used & new from $5.21

5.0 out of 5 stars killer., June 7, 2014
This review is from: Yum Lures F2 Dinger Bait (Sports)
Killer worms on my home lake of J. Percy Priest lake. Green pumpkin will catch fish most of the year.

BerkleySoftBaitBindersModel:BASBB1170(11x7")"
BerkleySoftBaitBindersModel:BASBB1170(11x7")"
Price: $14.82
4 used & new from $14.82

3.0 out of 5 stars picture misleading., June 7, 2014
This review is from: Berkley Soft Bait Binder (Sports)
The picture is wrong for the 11x7. It has two loops for power bait jars which I do not use.

Canon SELPHY CP900 White Wireless Color Photo Printer
Canon SELPHY CP900 White Wireless Color Photo Printer
Offered by TheFactoryDepot
Price: $83.99
14 used & new from $73.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No Windows 8 Drivers?!?, June 7, 2014
Want to print pictures front your Windows 8 computer with the Canon CP900? Well forget about it. Canon does not and will not have drivers or it. It never says anything about not supporting W8. So basically I have to load everything on a SD card to print. Thanks for being useless Canon.

Captain Rodneys, Glaze Pepper Swt & Spicy, 9 OZ (Pack of 6)
Captain Rodneys, Glaze Pepper Swt & Spicy, 9 OZ (Pack of 6)
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $51.75
4 used & new from $43.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet not so much spicy, March 9, 2014
First let me say I can get this locally. This makes some really good chicken. Its more of a sweet and slightly spicy, if your wondering how hot it is... well its between mild and medium. For some reason a lot of the spices were clumped up at the bottom of the bottom. I couldn't get the off to mix them up. Anyways here is how I fixed my chicken.

Take chicken breasts or tenderloins and mash to about 1/2 inch. Sauté them in a little but of olive oil and butter until white. Pour some glaze on a plate and coat the chicken. Place chicken on a greased pan. Pour any unused glaze over chicken. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes then broil for additional 5 minutes. Take out and let sit for about five minutes or until glaze starts to thicken. Rub the chicken around the glaze on the pan. Plate. Eat. Thank me.

JVCC REF-7 Engineering Grade Reflective Tape: 1 in. x 30 ft. (Silver-White)
JVCC REF-7 Engineering Grade Reflective Tape: 1 in. x 30 ft. (Silver-White)
Offered by FindTape
Price: $15.56
2 used & new from $9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright., February 16, 2014
We use this on our Catfish jugs. At night when we hit them with the spot light you can really tell a difference between this one and the other reflective tape we have bought.

KLOUD City ® Black desktop computer ATX/MATX hard drive mobile blank rack drawer tray devices storage case (5.25") (Black)
Offered by BlueMart
Price: $9.79
3 used & new from $9.79

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, February 16, 2014
This is a very useful little drawer. I will now include one of these on all my personal computer builds and recommend them on customers builds.

Auto Ventshade 24901 Bugflector II Hood Shield
Auto Ventshade 24901 Bugflector II Hood Shield
Price: $48.84
47 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the look., February 16, 2014
Really like the way it looks on my black 2 door JK. Fit was right on spot. It doesn't deflect everything but really cut down on the layer of bugs on my windshield.

Auto Ventshade 192328 In-Channel Ventvisor, 2 Piece
Auto Ventshade 192328 In-Channel Ventvisor, 2 Piece
Price: $37.17
45 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars does its job., February 16, 2014
Not much I can really say. They fit my 2 door JK just fine. They are in channel fit. Would recommend.

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Offered by RushHourWholesalers
Price: $47.97
76 used & new from $39.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to get on XBL, February 16, 2014
I only renew my XBL membership with these prepaid cards. Mostly because I don't want to go though all the hassle of canceling if I ever do. I don't mind paying for the membership because I've found I like it better than the PSN which is free. Sometimes you just have to pay for what you like better.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Xbox One
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Xbox One
Price: Click here to see our price
66 used & new from $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game with a few glitches, February 16, 2014
This is a very fun game even for this 31 year old man with no kids. There are a ton of things to do with plenty of change of pace characters. There are glitches in the game but I have ran into nothing major yet. Would recommend buying when on sale or used though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5