Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for gatorfan > Reviews

Browse

gatorfan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gatorfan RSS Feed (Landing, NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Better Petter Dog & Cat Brush Glove - Gentle Grooming Mitt Your Pet Will Love
Better Petter Dog & Cat Brush Glove - Gentle Grooming Mitt Your Pet Will Love
Offered by Pet Thunder
Price: $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars For cats who hate to be brushed!, April 23, 2016
My cat was having a horrible hairball problem and hates to be brushed. My vet suggested Laxatone in addition to adding pumpkin to his food. He won't eat either one. I found this glove on Amazon and decided to try it. My cat thinks he is being petted and doesn't run away. I was amazed by how much fur was removed by this glove. I highly recommend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2016 6:26 PM PDT

EVER FAITH® Wedding Silver-Tone Flower Brooch Clear Austrian Crystal
EVER FAITH® Wedding Silver-Tone Flower Brooch Clear Austrian Crystal
Offered by Ever Faith Jewelry
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, July 10, 2014
I purchased this pin to add some bling to a floor length dress I purchased for a wedding. It was perfect. I love how it transformed a plain dress into something special. I highly recommend this.

Maran Illustrated Weight Training
Maran Illustrated Weight Training
by maranGraphics Development Group
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars weight training guide, December 10, 2012
One of the best books out there for those learning how to weight train. Easy to follow, clear photos show the proper form on apparatus, free weights, and other ways to strength train, and also what NOT to do. Highly recommend.

MLB Oakland Athletics Coasters With Certified Authentic Field Dirt
MLB Oakland Athletics Coasters With Certified Authentic Field Dirt

5.0 out of 5 stars oakland athletics gifts, December 10, 2012
I bought these as a gift for my son and they are awesome! High quality and unique. A great gift for a fan.

ASICS Women's GT 2160 Running Shoe,Carbon/White/Plum,8.5 D
ASICS Women's GT 2160 Running Shoe,Carbon/White/Plum,8.5 D
Offered by MZB Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars asics 2160 women, November 25, 2011
I am an over pronator with a wide foot and these are the only running shoes I will ever wear. I've purchased the 2100 series for many years and will continue to do so. Coupled with my orthotics, I have no pain in my feet at all!

Gloria Jean's Coffees, GJ Special Blend, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Gloria Jean's Special Blend K-cup, November 7, 2011
I bought this coffee based on the good reviews by so many people. I SHOULD have paid more attention to the negative reviews. This coffee is so weak that it doesn't taste like anything. I first tried brewing it on the large cup setting on my Keurig. Threw that out and tried another on the small setting. Still awful. There are many really excellent coffees available in K-cups, but this is definitely not one of them. Waste of money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars covergirl liquid foundation, February 26, 2011
I love this foundation as it is really sheer and looks completely natural. Unfortunately, Cover Girl decided to discontinue this particular item (seems to be a recurring theme for me with makeup I love) and has replaced it with something similar. I purchased the same color (#205) in the newer version at a local discount store and I was really disappointed. The new version was much thicker and the color was pasty, not at all the same as the original.
I found the discontinued version on Amazon through this seller and have made 2 separate purchases of the same item. The price was reasonable, the delivery time was prompt and I will use this seller again for other items.

Levi's Women's 515 Bootcut Jean, Lights Out, 4 Medium
Levi's Women's 515 Bootcut Jean, Lights Out, 4 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars best fitting jeans ever!, October 22, 2010
Shopping for jeans is one of my nightmares. Too long. Too short. Rise too low. Rise too high. Well, you get it. Levi's jeans do not usually fit me well, but in desperation I tried these jeans on in a local department store and was amazed at how perfectly they fit. Because they only had one pair in my size, I turned to Amazon for my next pair.
They come in many shades and the back pocket design differs depending on which shade you want. If you are not picky about that, it won't matter to you.
Buy them to fit tight because after about an hour of wear, they will mold completely to your body. Very figure flattering and long enough to fit great with boots or sneakers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2012 7:38 PM PDT

Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Offered by Find it at the Bay
Price: $114.98
17 used & new from $98.90

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, September 20, 2010
There are so many floor cleaners of this type on the market and a lot of them are better known/advertised than this one, so I made sure I thoroughly read reviews on most products before I purchased any particular one. The Eureka seemed to have the most extensive reviews and appeared to be the best choice. I was not disappointed! I had to make certain I went over my floors very slowly and deliberately, certainly much slower than when I used a regular wet mop system. The floors were super clean when I finished.
I did not have any issues using the pad that comes with the cleaner and did not have to replace it with a thinner pad as some reviewers suggested. I threw it in the washing machine, but hung it dry so it would not shrink.
This floor cleaner is easy to assemble and to use.

Champion Women's Double Dry Distance Underwire Sports Bra, White, 34/36D/DD
Champion Women's Double Dry Distance Underwire Sports Bra, White, 34/36D/DD
Price: $26.55
19 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best sports bra, September 20, 2010
This is the most comfortable sports bra I have ever worn. It has great support and fits great. Keeps its shape even after endless machine washings.

Page: 1 | 2