Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Va Trail Rider > Reviews

Browse

Va Trail Rider's Profile

Customer Reviews: 319

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Va Trail Rider RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Beware of Dogs You Have Been Warned Sign - Aluminium Indoor Outdoor Sign - 8 x 12 - Lifetime Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars A little thin, but still nice., July 11, 2015
Good sign. A little thinner than the others I have purchased but plenty thick enough. Printing and artwork is clear and precise, good job. Not sure that the message would release one from liability but it's a start. Perhaps 'No Trespass' signs prominently placed adjacent to this one would help. Either way, the deterrent effect is most likely the best feature of this sign. If the bad guys want to continue past this sign, I would say any damage incurred to them, is on them. But I'm not a lawyer.

Best Choice Products Large 1500W Heat Adjustable Electric Wall Mount & Free Standing Fireplace Heater with Glass XL
Offered by Everyday Big Deals
Price: $161.99
17 used & new from $126.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 22, 2015
Length:: 0:07 Mins

After extensive research and searching I decided to get this unit. Initially I was concerned about the noise level the unit would emit. After asking the question to the Amazon community I was assured it was minimal. It is. The unit is really cool. It warms the bedroom VERY quickly, even on the lower setting. Installation is very easy. There's just one thing, my power bill did bump up a bit the first month. This is most likely because I ran it all the time (it's quite cold here now). Judicious use of the heat settings will most likely yield a nominal utility fee. I made this purchase on the down low as a surprise for the wife. At first she was VERY skeptical, the second day she was sold. Btw, the unit arrived in Perfect condition. Good job.

Patton (Cinema Classics Collection)
Patton (Cinema Classics Collection)
DVD ~ George C. Scott
Price: $5.00
68 used & new from $0.51

5.0 out of 5 stars DIG HIM UP!, January 27, 2015
We should exhume this man's body immediately, miraculously revive him, and write him in as President. Patton understood how to take care of business and DEFEAT the enemy. The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things. Any other mission is an insult to them and us. When you F with the US you should pay the ultimate price. Why did the Japs surrender? If you don't know, look it up. If you disagree with my review you will not like this movie and perhaps you should move to Europe. If you agree with my assessment you will love this movie and wish we had a leader of Patton's caliber in charge today.

Sterling Silver Blue and White Created Sapphire Oval Earrings
Sterling Silver Blue and White Created Sapphire Oval Earrings
Price: $35.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Just One Thing, January 22, 2015
Really pretty, my wife loved them. Very sparkly and shiny. The only problem is she is allergic to anything but sterling silver. The description clearly states this is rhodium plated, whatever that is, but I missed it, my fault. We gave them to our daughter who LOVES them.

Energizer High Performance LED Headlamp with Batteries Included, Grey/Black
Energizer High Performance LED Headlamp with Batteries Included, Grey/Black
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $26.28
19 used & new from $19.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Wait For Price Drop, January 22, 2015
I got this on a lightning deal for about $15. At THAT price it is only ok. There are better Energizer lamps for much less. Not sure what's going on over there it seems they used to be better. The last few I have gotten are inconsistent. Some iffy switches, some just turn off. Tighten up over there Energizer.

The Bridge on the River Kwai (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
The Bridge on the River Kwai (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ William Holden
Offered by Xcess Limited
Price: $5.75
36 used & new from $2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, January 17, 2015
Good movie, although not entirely true. Those who knew and served under the British Commander would tell you he was the exact opposite of the character portrayed in the film by Guinness. Still a good watch though and ok for the kids too.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2015 6:45 PM PST

Bobkona Seattle Microfiber Sofa and Loveseat 2-Piece Set in Saddle Color
Bobkona Seattle Microfiber Sofa and Loveseat 2-Piece Set in Saddle Color
Offered by HomeGoods Mania
Price: $387.51
10 used & new from $387.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, January 11, 2015
After looking for a couple of months for a economical set that looks good I settled on these. I figured if the kids destroyed them I wouldn't be to upset. They are really comfortable and they certainly look good. Assembly is easy and quick, about 30 minutes. There's only 1 problem. There are not enough nuts included. The directions are clear, it appears to be no misprint. If you assemble these according to the directions you will not be able to tighten any of the bolts completely. When attaching the armrests and the back of the pieces you are instructed to put the screw in and use washers and nuts on one side but not the other. Tightening the nut at this point only removes the screw as it has no nut to keep it from removing itself from the other side. I am surprised at this oversight and the fact that no one else has mentioned it. A quick trip to the hardware store and about $2 later I was ready to assemble. After proper assembly the pieces are very sturdy. The cushions are on the stiff side but I prefer that over softer ones that let you sink into the couch. Overall I am very pleased, good job.

Ansell ProjeX 97-975 Heavy Duty Impact Work Glove, Medium (Pack of 1 Pair)
Ansell ProjeX 97-975 Heavy Duty Impact Work Glove, Medium (Pack of 1 Pair)
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit As Expected, January 11, 2015
The medium sized pair I received fit well. I wear medium in all gloves. At first the openings were a bit difficult but after a few times it's fine. Not sure about some of the negative reviews. Are these the toughest gloves on the planet? No. Do they compare to Mechanix gloves? Yes. In fact, I don't like the new Velcro on the Mechanix gloves so as far as that goes these are better. I would NOT use these for concrete or masonry work. I use these for general labor and tree work and have no complaints. Good job.

Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Created Blue Sapphire and White Topaz Halo Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $32.93
2 used & new from $26.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Necklace, January 10, 2015
This is a pretty nice necklace for the money. As others have said the chain is a little dainty but it seems to be holding up just fine. I gave it to my wife and she likes it so that is all that matters. Good job.

Sterling Silver Amethyst Half-and-Half Open Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver Amethyst Half-and-Half Open Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, January 10, 2015
Very nice necklace. The stones are bright and very shiny. The chain is a little dainty but seems to be holding up fine. Good job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20