Profile for Alichia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alichia RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Disney Frozen Princess Elsa Sparkle Backpack, Large 16" School Bag, New Licensed Design
Offered by Shop Click Zoom
Price: $35.00
8 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A backpack that both child and parent will love., November 10, 2014
I got this for my 9 year old daughter and she loves this backpack. I love it because it is very well made and durable. It looks just like the picture. So if you have a child who is a fan of Frozen and looking for a wonderful quality backpack I would recommend this one.

Galaxy S5 Case, Caseology [Dual Layer] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case [Magenta Purple] Premium Slim Fit Protective Cover Impact Resistant Armor Rugged Hard Galaxy S5 Case (for Samsung Galaxy S5 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfectly made product., November 10, 2014
I love my new case. Although the color is a bit darker than the picture, I still think the color is beautiful. The case itself is durable and easy to attach to your phone. It fits perfectly snug so that there is no worry of the phone falling out of the case if dropped. Along with perfect button alignment, unlike other cases, the buttons on the Caseology case are easy to press. I would recommend this case to anyone. In fact I may be getting a couple more in different colors.

Disney's Frozen Elsa Lunch Box
Disney's Frozen Elsa Lunch Box
Offered by RockSolidDeelzz
Price: $22.99
14 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made lunch pack, November 3, 2014
My daughter loves the lunch pack because it has Elsa on it. I love it because how well the pack is made.

Halloween Stories: Spooky Halloween Ghost Stories and Short Stories for Kids (FREE Halloween Coloring Book Inside) (Halloween Short Stories for Kids)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves the stories., November 3, 2014
I Got this on my Kindle for my daughter, who is 9 years old and in 4th grade. She loves the stories and she gets lost reading it.

Duofold Men's Midweight L/S Crew With Moisture Wicking,Navy,X-Large
Duofold Men's Midweight L/S Crew With Moisture Wicking,Navy,X-Large
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $13.62
2 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shirt, November 3, 2014
My husband is very picky about his clothes, so when I got this for him I was a bit nerviness. Fortunately he loved it. It is one of his favorite shirts. We just wish it came in more than 3 colors. He wants more shirts like this.

Black & Decker TR1400SB 4-Slice Stainless-Steel Toaster
Black & Decker TR1400SB 4-Slice Stainless-Steel Toaster
Price: $35.99
92 used & new from $24.04

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new toaster., September 5, 2014
I am so very happy with my new toaster. After looking at many toasters and reviews I decided on this one. As others have commented and I agree with just read the directions before using. This will make sure you get optimal use out of your toaster. We use ours for frozen waffles, bagels, and toast. I haven't had any problems with over or under toasting. Everything has come out perfectly toasted. I would recommend this to anyone.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not recommend this case, June 3, 2014
I bought this in march of 2013 to hold our movies. When it arrived I was pleased with the size but was concerned with the zipper. After a year I can tell you the zipper works just fine wish I could say the same for the case. The moves fly out when I open it up even if I make sure it's standing up right and I'm careful opening it. The plastic holders are ripping apart causing me to have less holders for my movies. No I wouldn't recommend this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, January 17, 2014
I got these for my husband for work because most regular driving gloves tend to not last long at all. So far they are holding up pretty well. He likes how they are adjustable at the back of the hands. The only con about them is that he feels that the fingers of the gloves are to long but I don't think that should affect the rating. If you're a person looking for shorter fingers for your gloves, a different pair would be better for you. Also, just a heads up, my husband thought that he could cut them down to the length he wanted but a bad idea unless you are able to have the fingers of the gloves properly alerted. By just cutting them down they will start to fall apart.

Brown Braided Leather Feather Dangle Headband
Brown Braided Leather Feather Dangle Headband
Offered by SilverHooks, Inc
Price: $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked awesomely, December 13, 2013
This head band I got as an accessory to go with my flower child look. This is not a headband to hold your hair back but to go around your forehead and tie on the side. I loved it and went so well with my look.

Forum Novelties Women's Generation Hippie Love Child Shirt, Multi, One Size
Forum Novelties Women's Generation Hippie Love Child Shirt, Multi, One Size
Price: $18.64
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 13, 2013
I got this as part of my Halloween costume as a flower child. I got so many compliments on how this along with the rest of my accessories looked so close to the real thing. I was even told by one person that my look really took him back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6