Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Wilhelmina Zeitgeist > Reviews

Browse

Wilhelmina Zeitg...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2645

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wilhelmina Zeitgeist "coolartsybabe" RSS Feed (Beaverton, OR USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Waterproof Bag for Phone (Covert Design) - Waterproof Beach Bag for Money, iPhone and Camera. This Waterproof Pouch / Dry Bag is Good for Swimming & Keeping Your Electronics and Valuable Dry & Safe
Offered by Tobe Alfresco
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Durable, And Roomy, July 16, 2016
This is a great little waterproof bag. It has a cute water design on the flap and enough room to carry your phone and other items you want with you but need them to stay dry at the same time.

It's very well made and looks like it will stand up to a lot of use for the long haul. The plastic is heavier and more durable than I've seen with some waterproof bags.

The strap is adjustable so you can wear the bag around your waste or carry it over your shoulder.

There's a pocket inside that will keep valuables hidden from sight. So if you don't want anyone eyeing your money or your phone, just slip them in that part of the bag.

Nice when going to amusement parks or other places where a purse is a pain to have along but need to have a few things with you. Just put them in this waterproof bad and wear it around your waist. There's plenty of room for your phone, cash, and tickets.

There are THREE zip-lock closures to keep out sand, water, etc. You seal all three of those and fold the top down a few times and you are good to go.

Great for the beach, the pool, camping, hiking, going out in the rain, fairs, concerts, etc.

I like it for taking a small sketch or watercolor pad along with some other art supplies with me when I'm going out and about. I live in the Northwest where it rains a lot. This keeps my paper and my art supplies dry.

There are a lot of times a waterproof bag can come in handy.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Famili Accurate Digital Bathroom Boday Weight Scale 400lbs/180kg FM272BT, Golden
Offered by Awesomeamz
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful And Accurate, July 13, 2016
This digital bathroom scale is absolutely beautiful! It's contemporary glass platform offers chic design and smooth comfort for your feet. This scale would also look nice in a bedroom or workout room.

It took seconds to set up.

You can set the scale to weigh in pounds, kilograms, or stones. Which is handy when ordering clothing internationally or conversing about personal things like weight with friends in foreign lands on Skype or Facebook. They want to know how many stones you weigh, well, no problem. Just set your scale to read your weight in stones!

The weight looks quite accurate. I have another Famili bathroom scale and I tested them side by side. First I stood on the gold one, registered my weight, stepped off the gold scale and got onto the other Famili Scale and waited for the weight to register. The numbers were exactly the same on both of them! So, no weight loss getting off of one scale and getting onto another one.

I really love this scale. Both the stunning looks and the accurate readings make this scale a winner!

I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.

Litom Camping Lantern Battery Operated LED Collapsible Portable Lantern Camping Tent Light for Kids Outdoors Camping Hiking(2PACK)
Offered by StarTOP
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Take The Old Gas Lantern To The Thrift Store! These Are Much Better!, July 13, 2016
What a terrific little lantern. But don't let the word little fool you! It's plenty bright!

It operates on 3 AA batteries, INCLUDED!!! Simply unscrew the bottom, install the batteries, then grab the two handles and pull up.

And, we've got light!!!

One perk battery operated lamps have over gas, is being able to take them inside your tent. Much better for inside tent light than a flashlight. Plus, much nicer than flashlights if the weather gets bad and you have to spend a lot of time inside your tent.

Light enough to hang from the ceiling of your tent.

Also great for walking along the trail or to simply set on the campsite picnic table.

Perfect for light at home if there is a power failure. It's safer than a gas lantern, more practical than a flashlight, and can be placed anywhere you need light.

When you are ready to turn the out the light, simply push the top down into the base. And out goes the light!

A nice looking lantern that is safe, light, and so easy to use that will have you leaving your big, clunky gas lantern at the Thrift Store.

AUKEY Action Camera, Waterproof to 60m, Built in Wifi, 170° Wide Angle Lens
AUKEY Action Camera, Waterproof to 60m, Built in Wifi, 170° Wide Angle Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Catching Those Exciting Adventures On My Mobility Scooter, July 13, 2016
Definitely a fun camera to take shots of what you are doing and experiencing as you go through life, be it walking down the street or climbing a mountain. It's a pretty easy to set up and to use. It comes with all sorts of accessories and mounts to make recording your adventures exciting and worth reliving while you view it all again and again.

One thing I really like about this camera is that it fits any GoPro or other similar sports camera accessories, which I have.

I'm looking at different helmets now so I can use the helmet mount accessories I have that are mixed in with my growing bonanza of sports camera goodies. I'm disabled and use a mobility scooter and think it will be a lot of fun to shoot video while zipping around the different places I go with my mobility scooter. I can also use the bike mount on my scooter handles.

It's been a lot of fun just sitting around playing with this camera and trying out the different mounts and accessories getting to know all the camera's functions and abilities. Yeah! New Toy!!!

A couple of my friends have GoPros and are really impressed with the Aukey Action Camera. They said it's just as good as their GoPros and their cameras didn't come with all the extras my Aukey did.

While I'm not planning on doing any deep sea diving or swimming with my Aukey Action Camera, I do plan on using it attached to my mobility scooter handle during the rainy winter days here in the Northwest where I live. So, that waterproof case will not go to waste!

I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.

AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens, 140° Wide Angle + 10x Macro Clip-on Cell Phone Camera Lens Kit for Samsung, Android Smartphones, iPhone
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wide Angle AND Macro (Close up) In One Product!, July 13, 2016
Wowza! Talk about a good deal. This lens is actually two lenses in one.

Using it as it is give you a great wide angle lens for getting more of what you want in the shot. No need to cut anyone's arm off when taking a group pic.

Then, unscrew the top lens off of the bottom one and VOILA! you've got yourself a Macro, close up, lens! Perfect for getting those detailed shots and close ups of flowers, insects, fabric, etc.

These lenses are super simple to use and turn any smart phone into your own mobile photo studio.

The lenses are by no means cheap plastic toys. These are high quality glass lenses for clear photos of your chosen subjects.

The clip that holds the lens even opens wide enough to allow me to keep the shell case on my phone. I've used some lenses that required me to take my phone out of the case because the clips don't open wide enough to fit over my phone.

I love these smartphone photo lenses. So easy to take along in my purse or backpack. It's my own personal mobile photo studio!

Comment Comment | Permalink

AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens, 180° Fisheye Clip-on Cell Phone Camera Lens with Dark Circle for Samsung, Android Smartphones, iPhone
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Taking Awesome Photos!, July 13, 2016
I've always thought that photographs taken with a fisheye lens was the best way to get really awesome, cool photos of just about anything. You can distort your subject matter by shooting close up, convex view, or have a large area curve in and around so you get a view as if you're looking down a tube and seeing a concave world. The black circle around each shot really helps to add a fascinating dimension to each photo.

I got some shots of my cat while he was in his carrier at the vet's office, some traffic views, and the back of my scooter inside of the para-transit bus (I took a photo while the driver was off getting another passenger).

The fisheye lens has to be my favorite one!

Comment Comment | Permalink

AUKEY Mini Drone, 2.4G Quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyroscope, Intelligent Fixed Altitude, One-key Landing & Take-off
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Drone Fun For All!, July 13, 2016
I have way too much fun flying this little drone around my apartment. And the mini size makes it the cutest drone ever!

Even though it took me some practice to get it right, it was still cool to play with. It charges pretty fast and each charge gives me a little more than 5 minutes of fun time flying it. Flying at the slower speed gives me a few minutes more. I'm still flying with the slower speed anyway until I master it.

One of my cats goes nuts running around under the drone while looking up at it. If it crashes, he runs off to find it so all I have to do is look for the cat and I'll see that little drone nearby. The flips I'm still working on but, I'm getting there!

I'm flying the drone above the heads of my cats so I don't accidentally hit them with the propellers while they are spinning.

Great for kids and adults alike! If you're stuck for a gift to buy someone, get them one of these! They'll never expect it!

I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.

Natural Calm And Mood Support Supplement For Stress And Anxiety Relief. Himazol Natural Mood Enhancer Supplement Promotes Cognitive Support. Natural Anti Anxiety Pills Supplement And Stress Relief.
Offered by Green Label Supplement
Price: $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps To Releive Anxiety And Stress When My Neighbors Start Fighting, July 12, 2016
This is a great product for keeping me calm and not stressing out or developing anxiety which leads to more stress which leads to more anxiety...and on and on. I have neighbors who fight, scream, throw things, and who knows what else; I'm not going to ask them what else goes on. It causes me so much stress hearing all of that turmoil and that's not good for my mental or physical health.

I find that taking this supplement when the anger is stirred in the other apartments keeps me calm so I can focus on my life and not succumb to the others' negativity. So much better than taking prescription anti-anxiety medication that can be addicting and/or lead to other problems with my health.

It just keeps me calm and keeps my heart from beating out of my chest from increasing anxiety.

Himazol's Natural Anxiety and Stress Formula is not addictive and will not lead to other health problems. I can just take it whenever I need it. No need to wait for blood levels to reach a certain spot before it becomes effective or take on a daily basis.

I received a sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.

Laser Ruler, NALAKUVARA Multipurpose Laser Level Horizon Horizontal Vertical Line 8FT Aligner Measure Tape Ruler Adjusted Standard and Metric Rulers Tools for Installing Shelving Hanging Pictures
Offered by NALAKUVARA
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Hanging Art Shows And Entertaining Cats, July 11, 2016
This really is a handy tool to have around the house. Or wherever you may need to line things up for hanging or building.

I'm an artist and should have bought one of these decades ago. But, it's one of those things I only think of at the time I need it and then it's forgotten. Anytime I've hung art when exhibiting work, it's always been a challenge to hang my art in a straight line or however it is I want to hang it. I

And it's not just hanging art for shows, it's hanging stuff up around my apartment. And when decorating my home. Anytime it is necessary to have things lined up perfectly to look good.

This little baby does it and does it well. Plus, it has the liquid leveling guides and a tape measure. A trifecta of handy things to keep it even.

It can also be used to entertain the cats. Because there's a laser light in it. Nothing makes a cat happier than chasing a red dot he or she will never catch.

Monkey Latex Rubber Lion Head Mask Halloween Party Costume Decorations Masks
Monkey Latex Rubber Lion Head Mask Halloween Party Costume Decorations Masks
Offered by monkey2016
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Paying Rent Fun, July 11, 2016
Way cool mask! Roar!!!

Very easy to put on. And I am able to see very well through the mouth when moving about and enough through the nostrils when sitting and talking to people at a party. I have no problem breathing with this mask on.

Watching "The Lion King" doesn't get any better than when you're wearing this mask.

My cats ignore my attempts at making them nervous with my Lion Mask and wild roaring noises. So, cats aren't bothered by this image of their big cousin.

Perfect for shocking friends when they come over for a visit and you open the door wearing a lion mask! And loads of fun to wear when paying my rent and demanding a den be added to my apartment; lion's den that is.

It's a lot of fun to have around. Not just to wear but for decoration too. I have my masks on those Styrofoam wig heads.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20