Profile for Charles S. Holzheimer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 305

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charles S. Holzheimer "durnik150" RSS Feed (Centennial, CO)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New Balance Men's MW577 Leather Hook/Loop Walking Shoe,White,11 4E US
New Balance Men's MW577 Leather Hook/Loop Walking Shoe,White,11 4E US
Price: $60.46
4 used & new from $60.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Better quality footwear, August 22, 2014
I usually buy a les expensive brand from a competitor. I was using shoes up like crazy. These New Balance shoes are better built and should last longer.

Moving Day: A Thriller
Moving Day: A Thriller
Price: $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A little preachy in spots but overall a well done book., June 15, 2014
When the moving team arrives a day early, Peke has to scramble to make it all happen. When the real moving team shows up the next day, Peke realizes he's in big trouble. That back and forths and ups and downs take up the rest of this quick reading book.
Stone gets a little long winded in his reverie at times but not so much to put the reader off. I recommend this book as a great poolside read.

Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Offered by Better Choice Online
Price: $84.99
64 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer did everything asked., May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My title pretty much sums up the rest of the review. I'm not an office so I don't demand a lot from a printer but I like it to perform when I do. The compact printer did just fine for my needs. Printing, copying, faxing, etc. The printer did a good job. I would have liked the ink cartridges to last longer but I think this is an industry wide complaint. I recommend this machine highly.

The Kill Switch: A Tucker Wayne Novel (Sigma Force Novels)
The Kill Switch: A Tucker Wayne Novel (Sigma Force Novels)
by James Rollins
Price: $18.87
154 used & new from $3.83

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid start to a new direction, April 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After being introduced in Bloodline, Tucker and Kane take over the spotlight in this one. I especially like the scenes c where the perspective shifts and the reader sees things through the eyes of the dog. Very amusing a n d different. The storyline is taut as Rollins usually delivers.
I recommend this book as a good poolside read.

Nutrience Original Adult Large Breed Dog Food, 18-Pounds, Chicken Meal with Brown Rice Recipe
Price: $27.99

2.0 out of 5 stars My dogs hated it., April 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After some initial curiosity as to what was this new stuff in their bowls, my two labs turned their noses up at the food and refused to even come back to the bowls later. Eventually my male dog ate what was in the bowl but the female looked like she was going to wage a hunger strike. I gave it three days and she still refused to touch it. Finally had to dump the bowl full and put in the old brand and she was chowing down in seconds . Not a recommended product.

Belkin MIXIT Home and Travel Wall Charger with 4-Foot Micro USB Charge Sync Cable (Compatible with Amazon Fire Phone) - 2.1 AMP (White)
Price: $19.48
4 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it advertizes and fast, April 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this charger on my Kindle 8.9 HD and love it. Instead of the slow choices offered by Amazon, this charger jumps in and charges my Kindle in about 2-3 hours a task that would take 4-5 with the high power charger from Amazon. I can't even imagine how long it would take to charge using the stock charger (6-9hrs?).
This is a great charger and anyone with an HD or HDX should consider this.

PetSafe indigo Smokehouse Strips, 12 oz., Bacon
PetSafe indigo Smokehouse Strips, 12 oz., Bacon
Offered by Countryside Pet Supply Co.
Price: $15.48
10 used & new from $12.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre reception., April 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I opened this package expecting my two Labradors to get excited by just the smell. They seemed indifferent. When I held out the treat to them I expected to have them excitedly take if from my hand. Nope. They carefully picked the treat out of my hand and even put it down on the ground for further inspection. Only after a thorough inspection did they eat the treat. I got the same hesitancy each time I used these treats. The dogs just don't seem to care that they are getting a treat. Therefore I feel compelled to deliver a mediocre three stars in the review.

Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms)
Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms)
by Brandon Mull
Price: $13.02
96 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start., April 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My thirteen year old reviewer and myself both thought this was a well written and developed story and cannot wait to read more if there are to be more in this series, it sets itself up for a sequel. You really like the characters by the end of the story and when they fail or succeed you feel it in the gut. I highly recommend this book for middle level readers.

Don't Make Me Laugh
Don't Make Me Laugh
Price: $20.17
13 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends on the crowd, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Don't Make Me Laugh (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As long as you have a pretty outgoing group, this game can work well. We had one or two more reserved folks and they had a hard time with the game. This is a family game so is safe for the whole group.

Lockwood & Co. The Screaming Staircase
Lockwood & Co. The Screaming Staircase
by Jonathan Stroud
Price: $10.56
65 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four and a half, March 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great character development and an equally rousing story come together in a great tale. My thirteen year old also read this and he was very impressed. A little bit of horror and the supernatural put together well by Stroud. Recommended for middle school aged kids.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20