Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Trust No Bitch
Trust No Bitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, July 27, 2015
This review is from: Trust No Bitch (Kindle Edition)
This is not one of Cash's best but it was above average. I read this book years ago but never continued with parts 2 and 3. However, I have purchased them. I'm anxious to find out how Kiam's bad azz manages these problems and how he deals with the traitor. Will his relationship with Eyes continue or will he break his word and mess with LIssah. What's up with the editing....look at the word overstood. It should be understood. The error is through out the book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2015 6:41 AM PDT

Thugs Cry 2
Thugs Cry 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous, July 24, 2015
This review is from: Thugs Cry 2 (Kindle Edition)
Wow I'm Damn near speechless. Cash is to be commended for this book. He really let us know about that street life. I wanted to cry over CJ. I was cheering for him even though he was cold blooded. I hope that Rah makes it and gets revenge. Cash, I once told you that your books were expensive but this book was worth it. Hoping continued success for you and a release date soon. Please have your editor do a better job of proofreading. Love me some Cash!

Shorty Got A Thug
Shorty Got A Thug

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cash, July 16, 2015
This review is from: Shorty Got A Thug (Kindle Edition)
I read this book years ago but forgot it. Plus I didn't leave my comments. Well once I started reading it, boy was it good. Brazen ain't no joke. Cold hearted, handsome, smart, and knowledgeable about the streets. He loves hard and knows who he wants as wifey. If you haven't read it yet, go and get it.

Til My Casket Drops
Til My Casket Drops

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Great, July 15, 2015
I love Cash! He's a story writing somebody. This book was exciting and kept me involved. Mayhem was so thorough and a true gangster or OG. He had a good heart and soul. He really loved Needy and improved her self esteem. I was so sorry for them at the end. Wishing Cash well. Reduce your cost of your books some.

Runaway Love: Best Thing I Never Had
Runaway Love: Best Thing I Never Had

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Average, July 9, 2015
I would give this book 2.5 stars. The main character Timbre moves to Hampton VA and begins a new life with people she doesn't even know. The story seems unrealistic especially finding out that TImbre has a half brother in the same town. The sex scenes were good but you have to use your imagination and try to believe the author's fantasy. Who is going to let someone beat their ass for four years. I won't buy book two.

This Love Ain't Loyal
This Love Ain't Loyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, July 1, 2015
I really enjoyed this book and gave it the five stars that it deserved. Read it yourself......no disappointments. I was captivated from the beginning

Where Have You Been?: A Hood Romance
Where Have You Been?: A Hood Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, June 27, 2015
It certainly was a thriller. I was so surprised by grandma Priscilla. I really got pissed off with Malik over Paris. The story will keep you interested and willing to read until the end. I'm glad that Ms.T met a good man in Troy but I don't like it when these young ladies have babies without even considering marriage. The love scenes were realistic but no contraceptives was messed up. Finally I would like to know what happened to trinity but isn't it too late.

Love in a Bullet
Love in a Bullet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 26, 2015
This review is from: Love in a Bullet (Kindle Edition)
I thought the story was really good at the beginning but it began to be unrealistic. It just went too far with the deceit lies and mob.

Baby Mama From Hell 2
Baby Mama From Hell 2
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Good, June 26, 2015
Boy I really wanted to beat Gabriel's crazy butt up. It was kind of predictable what she had in store for her possible baby daddy. How disillusioned can one person be. Is it that much love in the world for a man who you know has someone else. I would purchase book three.

Jealous: The Bitch That Has My Man
Jealous: The Bitch That Has My Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Believable, June 24, 2015
This story was above average but a little unbelievable. Who does this.....unprotected sex. Juju loves one man but is interested in another. That is the whole plot to the story. There were too many errors in the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6