Profile for Chiara > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chiara "chiara2" RSS Feed (Mass, USA)

1.0 out of 5 stars Braking Dawn????????, July 20, 2013
Do we trust anything with an illiterate, misspelled title like "Braking Dawn"? It's not like we're looking at a typo - the word "braking" appears throughout this advertisement, obviously written by an illiterate boob and proofread by absolutely no one. We have devolved into such an illiterate country I doubt anyone will even notice. True, some yokel who barely made it through third grade will get her panties in a knot and squeal, "Oh get over it!", but the truth is: a lot of people find such public idiocy to be the work of traitors bent on humiliating the entire country. Death by legal injection seems appropropriate for such crimes. DEATH TO THE BRAKERS OF DAWN!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is A Fraud, December 8, 2012
This is yet another one of those unvetted "publications" Amazon pushes out on unsuspecting customers: 2 yahoos copied Wikipedia articles and "published" them as a book. Illegal, immoral and unethical. DO NOT BUY THIS; you'll be aiding and abetting these criminals.

1.0 out of 5 stars ILLEGAL, November 25, 2012
This is one of those illegal publishing companies that sends out a bot to capture Wikipedia articles and sells free internet articles to you as a book. DO NOT BUY THIS THING! It's illegal, it's immoral and why Amazon is trying to sell it to you I have no idea.

We Are Love [Deluxe]
We Are Love [Deluxe]
18 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 20, 2012
This review is from: We Are Love [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
I am so used to artists releasing brilliant debut cd's and then crashing and burning on the second ... not so with this incredible group! They have a gift for picking surprising material that I was fully prepared to skip over, only to find myself blown away by their interpretation. Perfect example "Beautiful Day"- you would not think these boys could rock like they do on this ... they blew me away, and Piero Barone hit some notes that shook the rafters. Other favorites: "I Bring You To My Senses", "We Are Love", "Il Canto" ... so many treasures on this. Gianluca has a lot more power behind his silky smooth delivery, and Ignazio's crystal clear (or shattering) high notes - unbelieveable. I am unable to find a "least favorite", and that's rare. Bravissimi ragazzi - this is a spectacular follow-up - I look forward to many, many more of these quality recordings!