Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for book lover > Reviews

Browse

book lover's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

book lover "mwb" RSS Feed (Scarborough, Maine)

Page: 1 | 2
Sweetness in the Belly: A Novel
Sweetness in the Belly: A Novel
by Camilla Gibb
54 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful read, December 2, 2007
This book is a wonderful read as well as a fascinating inside look at a girl's life inside northern African Muslim society.

Classroom-Based Evaluation in Second Language Education (Cambridge Language Education)
by Fred Genesee
Price: $32.84
57 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars a very complete resource, March 10, 2007
I got this book for a class. It is a very thorough resource, and I will refer back to it when I need to remember something or figure out something about types of assessment practices. It is dry reading, though.

16" Braided Leather Necklace with Simulated Onyx
16" Braided Leather Necklace with Simulated Onyx

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, but it needs a better clasp, March 10, 2007
I do really like this necklace. It is very attractive and goes with so many things. The only problem is that I have to be very careful of it because the clasp comes undone very easily. It comes off practically every time I lift off a scarf, for example.

Reading, Writing and Learning in ESL: A Resource Book for K-12 Teachers (4th Edition)
by Suzanne F. Peregoy
122 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great resource book, March 10, 2007
This book covers it all! I will definitely keep it on my shelf and refer back to it for ideas.

Know Your Cat'S Purr Points Art Of Cat Massage
Know Your Cat'S Purr Points Art Of Cat Massage
by Margaret Woodhouse
28 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars totally cute and useful too, March 10, 2007
I bought this book as a gift, but my daughter and I had a great time reviewing it ourselves first. It is so cute, and the "purr-rating" scale is adorable. Of course, the information is also useful!

Games for Language Learning (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers)
Games for Language Learning (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers)
by Andrew Wright
Price: $31.07
157 used & new from $21.90

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful resource, March 10, 2007
What a great resource this book is. I will definitely consult it often. Games for anything and everything.

Receiving Prosperity
Receiving Prosperity
by Louise Hay
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $9.17
37 used & new from $5.17

5.0 out of 5 stars very inspirational CD, February 6, 2007
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
This CD is a great thing to listen to in the car occasionally, when you need to get yourself back on the right track. I love Louise Hay! This is the recording of a real lecture, with questions. It's not as information-packed as her books, of course, but just the thing for a quick pick-me-up.

Assessing English Language Learners: Bridges From Language Proficiency to Academic Achievement
by Margo H. Gottlieb
Price: $36.20
92 used & new from $23.17

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful resource, February 6, 2007
This book is such a good resource for ESL teachers! It is expensive, but I bought it anyway because I knew I would want to keep it on my bookshelf (I could have read it online for a class I was taking). I am an experienced teacher, but there is always room for improvement, and this book is a wonderful source of ideas.

How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
by Adele Faber
Price: $11.11
124 used & new from $2.28

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, February 6, 2007
This book is easy-to-read, not too long or dense, and full of great ideas of how to relate better to your kid. I recommend it to all parents, even if you think you're doing pretty well already (and especially if you're not!).

I Can Do It 2007 Calendar: 365 Daily Affirmations
I Can Do It 2007 Calendar: 365 Daily Affirmations
by Louise Hay
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars very inspirational desk resource, February 6, 2007
I love this affirmation-a-day calendar. I keep it on my desk, and every morning I tear off a page and find a new affirmation. I keep it in front of me and read it throughout the day. It's easier than card decks (although I use them too) because there's nothing to shuffle.

Page: 1 | 2