Profile for Joseph Ruggiero, Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Ruggiero, Jr. RSS Feed (USA)

Panasonic KX-TG9321T 2-Line Cordless Phone, Metallic Black, 1 Handset
Panasonic KX-TG9321T 2-Line Cordless Phone, Metallic Black, 1 Handset
Price: Click here to see our price
113 used & new from $43.00

5.0 out of 5 stars DECT 6.0 Phone has great clarity and range!, January 18, 2013
Bought this product because I wanted to run two different VOIP services from one phone, and this worked out well. Had another brand Dect6.0 phone which was single line. I have since given that one to a friend and am enjoying using this one. I am on the third floor of a condo complex. Because of its location and the technology, I can literally go anywhere in my BUILDING, including all the way down to the common laundry area on the first floor and still enjoy clear conversations. Very cool!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars About what you would expect (and a bit more) for a sub $100 tablet, January 18, 2013
After getting an older "Amazon Kindle" as a gift (which is great too, by the way), my wife began enjoying it. As I already had a major brand 10-inch Android tablet (which was hundreds more) that she considered heavy and bulky, yet she often asked if she could check e-mail or do other Internet-based tasks on the the Kindle, I began looking for an inexpensive Android tablet for her. Well this fit the bill perfectly, and so far with a few days of use, she like it. I was also surprised at how responsive it was, considering the specs. So far, the Kindle App works well, as does Youtube, and the web browser. Even installed the mobile app from my bank (which works, thanks to the dual cameras, a rarity at this price point), and she deposited a check!

The touch experience is very smooth, rivaling that of my 10-inch tablet, and there are some tweaks in the pre-loaded Android OS that make it easier to navigate, touch-wise, as well as manage how many apps or processes can run in the background, and turn off unnecessary animations and sounds. I think that will cut down on any jerkiness or slowdowns. The amount of memory available is misleading, as the OS takes a good chunk, but I expected that. If she outgrows the built-in storage, there is always the SD card expansion.

All in all, very happy with my purchase, because she is happy. Happy wife, happy life!

Cisco-Linksys BEFSR81 Cable/dsl Router with 8-PT Switch
Cisco-Linksys BEFSR81 Cable/dsl Router with 8-PT Switch
Offered by Little Apple Liquidation
Price: $169.99
12 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement for Linksys 4-port model, July 28, 2006
I bought this for a small office LAN which was using a 4-port Linksys router. I considered wireless for them, but since it is a dentist office, I feared that X-ray and other related machines would interfere. The setup was very easy, especially since the PCs were already talking to a router. I also took the liberty of setting up STATIC addresses, and turning off DHCP on the router; seems to make things faster, especially when booting workstations.

Overall, Linksys products have not disappointed me, and this was no exception.