Profile for Dean L > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dean L RSS Feed

Learn Italian: Rosetta Stone Italian - Level 1-5 Set
Learn Italian: Rosetta Stone Italian - Level 1-5 Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Abysmal, horrible customer service, February 19, 2015
WARNING !!! I have purchased three RS language courses on CDs: Spanish, German and Italian. I sort of liked the first one, so I bought two more. I recently purchased a new computer, and all three language courses are now totally useless. Extremely poor customer service now has me totally frustrated and unhappy. I can no longer recommend RS to anyone. Hopefully I can warn someone away so they won't waste their money and suffer the same dissatisfaction that I have.

Learn German: Rosetta Stone German - Level 1-5 Set
Learn German: Rosetta Stone German - Level 1-5 Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer service stinks, February 18, 2015
I have owned three language courses by RS and I thought they were pretty good. Now I have an issue that requires customer service assistance, and I find their service to be absolutely terrible. Don't buy RS unless you're sure you will never need any help from them in the future (fat chance).

Rosetta Stone Learn Latin American Spanish, Level 1-5, PC/Mac
Rosetta Stone Learn Latin American Spanish, Level 1-5, PC/Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, bad customer service, February 18, 2015
Rosetta Stone's customer service is an insulting disgrace. Don't expect any help from them on anything.

HoMedics UHE-CM45 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
HoMedics UHE-CM45 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Price: $47.10
25 used & new from $27.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Three failures in a row. Don't buy!, January 19, 2015
DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT! Piece of cheap junk. I bought two of these a few months ago and they worked fine for a while. After less than six months one of them started making an intolerable grinding, humming noise. Thinking this was an unlucky coincidence I threw it away and bought a replacement a couple of weeks ago. The replacement made the same noise right out of the box, so I returned it immediately. Today the second unit from my original purchase started making the noise also. I feel like I've been cheated three times by HoMedics.

Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956
Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956
by Anne Applebaum
Price: $20.77
178 used & new from $2.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Insane Kindle pricing, November 10, 2012
Having travelled recently as a tourist in this part of the world, I was very excited to buy this book after reading a review. When I saw the outrageous Kindle price I was mightily offended. Pass on this.
Comment Comments (28) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2013 9:13 AM PDT

Medelco RK202 One All Universal Single-Cup Replacement Coffee Filter, Set of 2
Medelco RK202 One All Universal Single-Cup Replacement Coffee Filter, Set of 2
Price: $7.38
24 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work - Do not buy Medelco, January 9, 2012
This filter does not fit my Kuerig Model B60 machine. The description on Amazon indicates it is compatible for ALL Keurig machines. Of course the time and expense of contesting this would not be worth it, so I'm just ripped off. Thank you Medelco and Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2012 7:45 AM PST