Profile for Harp Neko > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Harp Neko "A.Zak" RSS Feed (Va USA)

Seagate Momentus 7200 500GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s 16MB Cache 2.5 Inch Internal NB Hard Drive ST9500420AS-Bare Drive
Offered by Price Slayer
Price: $59.00
23 used & new from $32.99

8-Bit Dynamic Life Shirt
8-Bit Dynamic Life Shirt

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool but...., March 19, 2012
This review is from: 8-Bit Dynamic Life Shirt (Apparel)
I got these shirts, one for my boyfriend and one for myself. As others have said the hearts don't light up as much as the videos and pictures on Thinkgeek suggest... and also when I ordered the shirt (I got a men's small for myself) and it was tinier than a size L shirt I bought in the Disney store in the children's section. Also, make sure that the little striped strip that connects the Heart strip to the cord does not get kinked, it won't even work right after it gets bent in the least. I defiantly would not recommend this product, but if you already have it and if your a bit sewing savy (even the littlest bit)remove the heart strip from the shirt and put it on something like a sweatshirt that can easily hide the power cord.

Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Airbrushing System with Smart Jet Air Compressor
Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Airbrushing System with Smart Jet Air Compressor
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $449.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love Love Loooooove this compressor, January 7, 2012
I was searching for a while to find a compressor that I really liked. All those 'super silent #' weren't so silent and the other compressors were reviewed as something you were going to replace within 2 years. So I turned to a brand that I was familiar with, Iwata. I had used their airbrush guns before and love how they run and looked into see if they made compressors. Well I've had my compressor for about 6 months now and I love it more every day.

One of the coolest things about the Smart Jet compressor is the fact that it cuts off if your not using it. This is great for someone like me who purchased it to do airbrush tattoos. So each time I'm done with a tattoo, it runs for maybe 2 more seconds and shuts off. Secondly it's SO quiet. SO QUIET. It is the best when your in an enclosed space and are not deafening the people around you. Third,its tiny, and light; it comes in handy when your traveling with your compressor. Honestly, I have found nothing negative to say about this compressor. It works PERFECTLY for what I purchased it for (tattoos) and I would buy it again 100000 times over if given the choice.
Iwata also sells a bunch of different style compressors for your needs that use the same smart jet technology for those who need an air tank or something that's nicely compressed into a easily carried package.

Also,this package comes with a Iwata Eclipse 120. Which for me is the ONLY choice when doing airbrush tattoos; you know how much is going into the gun, don't have to worry about wasting paint when switching between colors... it's the best gun.

Make Your Own Shrinky Dinks
Make Your Own Shrinky Dinks
4 used & new from $27.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 7, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Make Your Own Shrinky Dinks (Toy)
As a kid I purchased Shrinky Dinks religiously. The other day I couldn't decide on what to give a few of my friends because jewelry was too expensive and I remembered Shrinky Dinks. These are basically the same thing and in the pack there are a set of color pencils, like 50 jump rings and two of those ball chains as well as 6 of the special plastic. I was able to make my friends a cute little charm of something I had drawn and colored and they loved it.
I really love these, their super fun to watch shrink in my toaster oven and are a reasonably hard plastic when their done!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, June 27, 2011
So, a few years ago, I got custom dracula fangs, and love love LOVE them. They work for any type of cosplay or costume to add a little extra flare that looks very real. My only gripe about this product is the fact that you can't heat the thermoplastic an infinite amount of times, so when you're molding them to your teeth, make sure you get it on the first or second try, otherwise you're going to have to buy a new set or get foothills' refill thermoplastic. Also, make SURE you know what size you are getting, most places only sell large, however, the large fangs ARE large and specifically meant for men's mouths. Women, I suggest getting a medium, or go for the 'Sexy Bites' tiny fangs for those 'sexy vampire' costumes.
Hope this review helped any of those people trying to do awesome cosplays or costumes!

-Z

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, June 3, 2010
I had purchased this for my mom for Mother's day and she LOVES it. It made a great gift for Mother's day and I'm buying her new shells for her upcoming birthday and anything else she needs a present for!
Also it's a lot nicer than the Michie bag because of the extra magnets that are on the bottom and it's cheaper (who doesn't want something that cheaper and better made?).
I would strongly recommend this product not only as a gift for someone thats hard to please, but also for yourself!