Profile for B. Rhein > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Rhein RSS Feed (AL USA)

Melissa & Doug Horse Corral Floor Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug Horse Corral Floor Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Price: $10.99
44 used & new from $9.45

4.0 out of 5 stars horse corral floor puzzle, March 13, 2012
Bought this to put together with my 5-yr old grandson who likes puzzles. Has very sturdy pieces. Would be enjoyable for those who like horses.

Mauna Loa Macadamias, Milk Chocolate Toffee, 5.5-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Mauna Loa Macadamias, Milk Chocolate Toffee, 5.5-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Price: $31.25
6 used & new from $31.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good to be true!, August 8, 2010
I actually haven't eaten these from a can, but I've eaten them from a bag. They are addicting. Like Lay's chips, you can't eat just one. Chocolate coated macadamias are good, but these add the toffee flavor to elevate them to great. My problem is I can finish off a bag by myself in one sitting. The other problem is I can't find them anymore. If you get the chance to buy some, don't pass up the opportunity or you'll regret it.

Conquer Chiari: A Patient's Guide To The Chiari Malformation
Conquer Chiari: A Patient's Guide To The Chiari Malformation
by Rick Labuda
Price: $16.82
37 used & new from $12.83

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, June 19, 2008
This is an excellent book packed full of info. Wish I had been able to read it when I was first diagnosed. Gives technical info and info from the patient's perspective. Because this is a large book, it is a bit much to expect family and friends to read it, so I recommend you also get Dr. Oro's book The Chiari Book: A Guide for Patients, Families, and Health Care Providers.

The Chiari Book: A Guide for Patients, Families, and Health Care Providers
The Chiari Book: A Guide for Patients, Families, and Health Care Providers
by John J Oro
Price: $13.50
12 used & new from $5.46

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, June 19, 2008
this is an excellent book to give to friends and family because it is short enough that they might actually read it, but it comprehensive, ie. packed with good info. For the patient, I also recommend this book but in addition, I recommend Conquer Chiari: A Patient's Guide To The Chiari Malformation, which is a much longer book and goes into the patient's perspective in more detail.