Profile for TIFFANY DUKE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TIFFANY DUKE RSS Feed

American Greetings Monster High 12 in Balloons (6 Count), Party Supplies
American Greetings Monster High 12 in Balloons (6 Count), Party Supplies
Price: $3.48
17 used & new from $0.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get product, March 21, 2014
I purchased these balloons for my daughters birthday and she was so exited, then about 2 weeks later after waiting and waiting for them to come in the mail I get an email saying that I have been refunded. I have no idea what happened to my order because it processed and everything, so now I have no monster high baloons. I can't comment on the product itself because I never got to see it.

Trident Case AG-MTS-PK AEGIS Series for HTC MyTouch Slide 4G - Pink - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging
Offered by Wireless Wonderz
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No probs, March 21, 2014
I go through phone cases like underwear. This case had some sketchy reviews that had me worried but I needed something better than my previous cases. I've had it for a few months now and had no problems. It doesn't have the ear phone plug cover like it says but that's no big deal. All of the buttons work great and even though I am a phone dropper... the case has stood up to the challenge. IT's only popped off once and went right back on with no problems and no damage to my ohone at all. I think it will last me quite a while. I'd advise anyone looking for a good ohone cover for this phone to give it a shot. Works excelent and is a great deal at the price.

EasyWriter with 2009 MLA and 2010 APA Updates: A Pocket Reference
EasyWriter with 2009 MLA and 2010 APA Updates: A Pocket Reference
by Andrea A. Lunsford
Edition: Spiral-bound
134 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 4, 2013
I recieved a used copy of this book, I was a little supprized at the size because it is small, hense the title. lol. Book was very good quality and fast shipping.

Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory
Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory
by Erin C. Amerman
Edition: Loose Leaf
41 used & new from $24.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Book is Loose Leaf, but good :), January 4, 2013
Make sure if you buy this book you also get a 2 inch binder to put it in because it is loose leaf. I didn;t notice this untill I had already purchased it, but i bought a binder and it works great. Book arived brand new and in great condition, fast shipping.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 4, 2013
Got this case to carry my laptop in my backpack to school. Found it for three dollars and good reviews. It is very nice and well worth the price!! Looks like one of the $30 cases you see in stores.