Profile for JC Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JC Miller RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Aces Spades
Aces Spades
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on lower resolution devices, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Aces Spades (App)
Works on my old generic tablet and Note 1 not on Note 3

Android Wireless Mouse, Keyboard and more
Android Wireless Mouse, Keyboard and more
Price: $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars T Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note, December 25, 2012
Easy to connect and run. I like the added PC functions like shutdown or restart. Only issue is if you are fine drawing it can be a bit sluggish or pointer can zip too far in photoshop. All in all for average users it is a great app.

Screebl Pro
Screebl Pro
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy movie watcher, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Screebl Pro (App)
I am constantly watching Netflix or Slingbox or other streaming video I got tired of my display going off after just a couple of minutes. this app solves it!

Seal
Seal
Price: $2.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on Dell Streak 5 & not on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note LTE i717, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Seal (App)
I tried it on my new phone I wanted to secure about a dozen apps & widgets. Pn the Streak it does fine on the note if i add over 6 apps it won't load if i want to modify the list. It will either turn the screen black or close and go back to the home screen. I contacted the developer and got no response and went with a different app locker.

Radiant
Radiant
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No ship?, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Radiant (App)
Game doesnot display ship or weapons firing on Dell Streak Mini 5 with Android 2.2.2 international stock rom. Please fix!

Yoobao 11200mAh External Battery Pack Dual Charger For Apple iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4 (AT&T & Verizon), iPhone 3G-S, Amazon Kindle 2 3 DX, Blackberry Phones, Motorola Droid 2 X X2, HTC Inspire 4G, EVO 4G, Samsung Galaxy S phones, Sony PSP, and many more
Offered by Click Click
Price: $42.13
3 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots Of Power!, February 23, 2012
I am on the road constantly as I do not drive I am at the mercy of public transportation. Due to the AT&T data police I got a Clearwire Apollo to provide internet for my smartphone & laptop. I can drain the 2200mAh battery in a few hours. I can charge it and my Dell Streak 5 with a 1530mAh battery with no problem. It is not bulky at all, about the size of a 4" android phone but thicker. I love the LED lights on it and emergency flashlight is a help. Has a lot of tips for most common devices. I wish it recharged faster, the input is 5v 1A meaning up to 11hrs if completely dead. If it was 2A it would be about 5hrs to recharge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2012 12:57 PM PDT

Plants vs. Zombies (WiFi Download Only)
Plants vs. Zombies (WiFi Download Only)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Graphics soso, October 21, 2011
Game runs stable,quite stable, loads slow though and graphics are eh on my 5 inch screen. Good for a freebie app

IM+ Pro
IM+ Pro
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars On par with eBuddy, Use Trillian Pro, October 10, 2011
This review is from: IM+ Pro (App)
I tried it, very basic features ran sluggish on Dell Streak Mini 5 with 2.2.2 I would put it about on par as the free eBuddy app. Video chai I love ooVoo and IM its Trillian

FriendCaster for Facebook
FriendCaster for Facebook
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap on Dell Streak 5, August 20, 2011
This review is from: FriendCaster for Facebook (App)
Amazon version will not work Login Key error every 2 sec exiting app logs you out, widget won't work either, free one on market workd

TETON Sports Scout 3400 Internal Frame Backpack (Mecca Orange)
TETON Sports Scout 3400 Internal Frame Backpack (Mecca Orange)
Price: $71.99
3 used & new from $71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Commuter Use, May 21, 2011
After my last pack had a broken strap and my $899.99 laptop took a tumble and killed the screen, I wanted something more secure to bring it around town in. Fits my 15.6 laptop, my laptop cooler, cables and other items for work with no problem, added waist and chest support balances them out easily and in case a shoulder strap gives out, no shatered screen. A very good option for a light duty use such as this with the extra security and a plus the optional bladder is not heavy for hot days waiting for buses and trains and the built in rain cover helps with those Florida summer showers.

Page: 1 | 2