Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for mustang00 > Reviews

Browse

mustang00's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mustang00 "mustang00" RSS Feed

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work, July 9, 2015
I bought a bottle of this and used it to assist in pain management from a surgery. DID NOT WORK, and I paid more than 10 times the cost of a prescription of narcotics. I don't understand why this product didn't work, I first learned about it from that CNN show on marijuana. Clearly, there's a quality control issue here, maybe the batch my bottle came from was weak or didn't really have the amount of CBD in it that's specified on the label. Whatever the reason, I will never buy this again. The Stanley Brothers are cashing in here, but I don't think they're verifying the strength or amount of CBD in each batch.

Why do I say that? Because I had also bought a different CBD product from another company, and that one had a definite effect and helped.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2015 4:41 PM PDT

Organic Hormone Balance Tincture for Men Only (2 Oz.)
Organic Hormone Balance Tincture for Men Only (2 Oz.)

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works!, July 17, 2014
Awesome tincture/supplement. I am amazed at how effective this has been for me. I was skeptical at first, because with most supplements or vitamins or tinctures I've taken over the years, I either notice no difference, or a minimal one. But after the first month with this, I began to notice my energy level sustaining throughout the day & evening -- without coffee. (And I had been wanting to get off coffee due to the "artificial" energy boosts, which then messes with the body in other ways.) In conjunction with taking this tincture and stopping coffee, I stopped eating sugar too (for the most part). After 3 months, I've lost 10 pounds. And I wasn't even expecting to lose weight using this. I just wanted to get my energy level back, and boost my immune system. (And maybe boost my libido too). Taking this tincture has done ALL this, plus the weight loss. Kudos to the maker of this. It's hard for me to believe this has worked, but it has!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great and Quiet!, March 9, 2009
I spent I don't know how many hours researching, looking for my next air purifier. I have a Honeywell for my living room, but it's about 7-8 years old (still works, amazing enough, being on 24/7) so it's an older model that is not the quietest. Even on low setting, I can hear it anywhere in the room. So I was looking for something for the bedroom that would be QUIET but still effective. Read reviews and research for maybe 20 different models/brands, and settled on giving the Winix 5000 a shot. I could not be happier (so far).

I've only had it running for about a month now, but it IS quiet. There are 5 speed settings, and you cannot hear it at either of the 2 lowest settings. At the middle setting, you can hear it, but it's still quieter than my Honeywell at it's lowest setting. It really moves the air through, you can feel it and smell the difference if you're dealing with any odors or off-gassing from anything. I just bought a new dresser, had unplugged the air purifier so the delivery guys could bring the dresser in and set it up. Didn't plug it back in for a while. Dresser has that not unpleasant "new furniture" smell, but some of this is off-gassing from the glues used with the wood. Anyway, I plugged the purifier back in that night, set it at the middle speed, and within an hour that smell was gone and remains gone. This tells me the purifier really is working and working well. (Because furniture will off-gas for weeks.)

They do only give a 1 year warranty on this product, which sucks, because it's a bit pricey at just under $300. (Honeywell gives like 3 or 5 years on their units. Or they used to.) So I hope it holds up well and long. Other than this short warranty period, I'm very happy with this unit.

Note: The manufacturer had a sticker on the front of the unit, advertising something about the unit, and in peeling it off, it left a glue residue that didn't come off with soapy water. I called them and they sent me a new cover at no charge, which I thought showed good service by the company. (The cover removes easily as the filters go behind this). I didn't try using a "goo-gone" type cleaner, concerned it would take the color off. But after I got the new cover, figured what the heck, let's see if a cleaning solvent would work on the "old" cover. It did, and did not take the silver color off at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a really CRAPPY heat/cold pack, December 3, 2007
I bought this recently for my injured back. Put in the freezer overnight for use the next morning. Took it out and what? It's hardly even cold. For maybe 2 minutes. Okay, so a couple days later, I now need to use heat. Heat it in the microwave per the instructions, and what? It holds heat for MAYBE 20 minutes. Advertising says longer, but that's bull.

Furthermore, on about the 10th use, and on a new day when I've not heated it up yet, I put in the microwave for the maximum alloted time per the instructions, and what? It disintegrates in 2 places and the inner material falls out. Crappy crappy pack. Also, you know what's inside? Some kind of seed. Seeds?? No wonder the damn thing didn't retain cold at all, or heat for very long. Poorly designed item. Threw it away, and then a few days later thought I'd call them. Looked for them via the net... can't find 'em anywhere. No website, nothing. What a brilliant "company." Buy something else.

Carex Bed Buddy, Back Wrap
Carex Bed Buddy, Back Wrap
Offered by New Road Health Supply
Price: $14.88
29 used & new from $14.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible terrible!, December 3, 2007
I bought this recently for my bad back. After heating in the microwave per the instructions, it retains heat for only about 20 minutes or so. Have to keep re-heating it.

Furthermore, after about the 10th time using it -- and on a new day when it had not been used yet that day -- the outside material disintegrated in 2 places in the microwave, with the inner material falling out. Always heated for no longer than the instructions said to. I will never buy this again.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2014 6:41 PM PDT