Profile for C, Lundquist > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C, Lundquist "C.Lundquist" RSS Feed (IA)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, September 15, 2013
They're super wide for my skinny ear lobes but if you got big fat lobes these would probably be alright

Rider Lawn Mower Die-Cast Metal Super Series
Rider Lawn Mower Die-Cast Metal Super Series
Offered by Ledbury Games Ltd UK
Price: $6.72
35 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 15, 2013
My 2 year old son is obsessed with lawn mowers! I like to get him quality toys and I was having the hardest time finding anything metal until I found this. I didn't read to well into it though, this is like a matchbox car sized lawn mower but he loves it just the same. The brand name is Siku, and German company and boy do I wish I could get more of their awesome metal toys but they're so expensive!!

Lifefactory 9-Ounce Glass Bottle, Ocean (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lifefactory 9-Ounce Glass Bottle, Ocean (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Wise shoppers
Price: $22.01
4 used & new from $22.01

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste, September 15, 2013
Well for one don't expect to be able to use it as a spill free sippy cup. The silicone insert that makes it spill free is damn near impossible to drink out of. I was so angry, this bottle is ridiculously expensive for one, and two you can't even get a drink out of it. I bought this for my son to use in his bed at night, after tasting water out of one of his plastic sippy cups blech! I think I might just get him a glass camelbak with the bite valve, that way he'll be able to get a drink or even have the bottle in his crib. Since I have to take the insert out for it to be of use at all, I can't give it to him at night because it will spill all over the place. Figured they would have the design down if it's this expensive. Guess not.

Sparking Wheel w Swirling Colors
Sparking Wheel w Swirling Colors
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $4.49
15 used & new from $0.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, July 16, 2013
I bought this knowing it was probably a cheap toy, and that's exactly what it is. Sad thing is me and my son never even got to play with it, it came broken in the mail, and they wanted me to pay to ship it back. No way jose. I regret the purchase entirely.

The Healing Garden Organics Body Mist - Wild Honey: 6 OZ
The Healing Garden Organics Body Mist - Wild Honey: 6 OZ

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE, October 14, 2012
I am crazy about the smell of honey, I once had the Alice in Wonderland wall flower, though i can find refills I can't find my wall flower, so I've been searching for the smell of honey, and alas this is bull crap. It smells like water, with maybe a flower petal in it. It's incredibly weak, you might have to use the whole bottle to smell anything, I guess it's not completely useless, I might use it in my car or something, but as a body spray this would be like spraying water on yourself with alcohol in it :(

ZUTANO Froggies Long Sleeve T Shirt
ZUTANO Froggies Long Sleeve T Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Eh.. at least it's cute!, February 15, 2012
Well I got this for my son.. which you'd think that is a good idea but I must admit I feel a little silly for doing so now because once it got here I realized how girly it looks! Hopefully a friend or family member has a girl so I can re-gift. I'll try it with him, but it's mainly the light blue color, and buttons, the frogs are adorable and funny though! I don't have too much experience commenting on the size (my son is on the lengthy-er side at 9 months old this month) but it seems to be just the same as other brands I've dealt with.

Bumkins Dr. Seuss Footed Sleeper, Red Stripe, 9 Months
Bumkins Dr. Seuss Footed Sleeper, Red Stripe, 9 Months
Offered by Toy IQ
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 25, 2011
My son is only 6 months old and he's wearing the 9 month size.. enough said, and he's not even a very chunky baby, so I would suggest you get the largest size possible - and heck it never hurts to have some clothes to grow-into! I looked much bigger before I washed them (initial wash before wear) So my hopes were up.. and then down. Either way this is a very cute outfit!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars good I suppose!, November 25, 2011
I only give this ring three stars because there is no size option, and it just so happens that it's just the right size to not fit any of my fingers! I would describe it as like a 7 but it sort of pinches at the top and bottom so it hugs your finger to suffocation - (well mine anyway) It's a very nice ring the detail is great and I love that it's cast!

Patchwork Sheepskin Baby Booties, MULTI, Size 18
Patchwork Sheepskin Baby Booties, MULTI, Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Love'em!, November 25, 2011
These are very cute, the only thing that worried me, is that there are a bunch of pictures for the different colors.. but you don't get to pick. Either way the multi-colored pair was sent to me, I bought them waaaay ahead I got the 18 month ones (but my son is only 6 months old) so I can't help w/ size accuracy but they are niiice!!