Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for iLikeAmazon > Reviews

Browse

iLikeAmazon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

iLikeAmazon RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ASUS ZenPad S 8 Z580C-B1-BK 8" 32 GB Tablet (Certified Refurbished)
ASUS ZenPad S 8 Z580C-B1-BK 8" 32 GB Tablet (Certified Refurbished)

5.0 out of 5 stars First I got a Dell 7840 which has great display but with a few inconvenient issues (see my ..., May 5, 2016
First I got a Dell 7840 which has great display but with a few inconvenient issues (see my comment in the item page). This Asus Zenpad 8S solved all the issue and it is a keeper. Great display, great sound, great responses, great wifi, great size, huge 32GB storage, 2GB memory.... For $139, it is almost like a steal...

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Offered by Navigate Life
Price: $19.59
290 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 22, 2016
great mount, much better than the suction cup which also get loose after a day...

Sony DSCHX90V/B Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Sony DSCHX90V/B Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Price: $428.00
37 used & new from $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel that HX90V is a much better choice than HX60V, April 15, 2016
I had HX90V and HX60V on hands. I feel that HX90V is a much better choice than HX60V. Beside being lighter and smaller with same 30x, its high resolution view finder is very useful when taking outdoor photo under sun light. The LCD is almost unreadable under bright sun. If Sony can put a 1" sensor in there and lower the pixel counts while keeping this small size, it will be perfect. Can they also put a flash shoe on it or as an external attachment ?? I wish.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2016 10:37 AM PDT

Dell Venue 8 7000 Android Tablet (16GB)
Dell Venue 8 7000 Android Tablet (16GB)
Offered by Yoursourceforall
Price: $216.49
45 used & new from $154.99

5.0 out of 5 stars But I like to comment here because Amazon is always my number one..., April 15, 2016
I did not buy this tablet here because Dell has promotion and less than $200... Sorry Amazon.. But I like to comment here because Amazon is always my number one online retailer and shopping research site.

Like many people here, I used a few tablets in last few years. I have to say that this DELL tablet almost get full mark from me !! For that price, it comes with OLED !! I noticed that a OLED 1080p can look better than a 4K LED display at Costco. And this DELL tablet is higher than 1080p but at 2K resolution. Wow, display is so beautiful and all photo look much better than my previous tablets. Even my picky wife loves it. The battery life is long too. My current Asus Zenpad 10 is power hungry, this is why I am dropping it and get this DELL.

I notice that the processing power and responsiveness are not that great on this DELL tablet. Sometime I need to wait few seconds after a touch. It slow down more when it tried to download apps in the background for automatic apps upgrade. I removed most unneeded apps, stopped most unneeded notification to get it better. For this price, I am not complaining.

The cameras are at odd location, I hope DELL move them back to the top in next version. I still need to learn about its 3D ability.

Some people said the wifi signal drops if you cover the lower left corner by hand, I don't see this issue. May be they fixed it in Android 5. Be aware that some 7840 comes with older Android 4.xx but I guess it can be upgraded to 5.xx.

Audio is also very good for this small speaker. Human voice is clear. I can hear some bass in music too !

I also notice that some apps crash more often than my previous tablet, I guess some apps are not compatible when I let my google acct sync all apps from ASUS to this Dell tablet. A power restart usually fixed the issue. Most other apps run ok. I also guess some apps are not made for the Intel processor....

The next tablet that can match this 8" DELL is Samsung and iPad but it is about twice as much. They hardly has any discount. I believe this Dell is lighter and thinner than Samsung. It is like holding paper on my hand. How can they put so many good features in such a small and thin tablet ? Amazing.

If I see other issue, I shall update here.

Update 1:
I encountered some wireless issue. Everything I cover the lower left corner, wireless signal dropped. I can only hold this tablet with right hand now. If I put the new case on it, the wireless reception become much worse. It always need to retry when playing youtube video, My wife is complaining now !! Not good.... I also notice that its white color is a little yellowish.

Update 2:
After last reset, I still having issue with the Goolge play service, it crashed occasionally and I need to restart the apps. When download is going on in back group, this tablet can be slow. I need to disable auto update in google play and turn off most notification in apps setting. I don't know how to hold this table since the camera is on lower bottom left. Taking photo is portrait mode is not not easy unless I turn it up side down.The wireless is worse than my Zenpad 10 when I am in my kitchen. And the case I got seems open to the right side, it is opposite of all other cases I have. It is not easy to get use to it. I tried to use this tablet upside down all the time but some apps does not rotate for it. For that price, I guess I can't complaint much... It is still a nice tablet for that price.

Motorola Digital Cordless Phone L603m
Motorola Digital Cordless Phone L603m
Offered by SMILE PLEASE!
Price: $39.99
33 used & new from $23.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 19, 2016
good phones for the price.

Sunbeam 6131 Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser, Black
Sunbeam 6131 Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser, Black
Price: $13.97
60 used & new from $7.41

4.0 out of 5 stars It is cheap but it is very useful !!, February 19, 2016
Water is boiled in about 1 to 2 minutes !!

Etekcity Digital Hanging Postal Luggage Scale, Rubber Paint Technology, Temperature Sensor, 110lb/50kg, Silver/Black, 1Pack
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, February 19, 2016
I don't have any over weight trouble at the air port counter now... This is small to carry and easy to handle.

AUKEY 20W 2-Port Solar Charger with SunPower High Efficiency Solar Panel & AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology for iPhone 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and more
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., February 19, 2016
This panel works well under direct sun light. I tried to put it behind window, it does not work well. I also got Aukey 12000mAh battery charger PB-C2 when it was on sale for $32. I use this solar panel to charge the charger during day time, then use the charger to charge my portable devices over night. Work very well. It can also be used to jump start a dead car and comes with the car battery clamps. Nice.

NVIDIA SHIELD Remote
NVIDIA SHIELD Remote
Price: $49.99
14 used & new from $47.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is the menu button? Many Android TV apps ..., November 24, 2015
This review is from: NVIDIA SHIELD Remote (Video Game)
Where is the menu button ? Many Android TV apps need the menu button, PLEASE ADD IT BACK TO IT ? Please refer to Amazon Fire TV remote if you wonder what I am talking....

ASUS ZenPad 10 Z300C-A1-MT 10.1" 16 GB Tablet (Metallic)
ASUS ZenPad 10 Z300C-A1-MT 10.1" 16 GB Tablet (Metallic)
Offered by Electronic Sales Express
Price: $198.99
12 used & new from $152.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything is nice on this tablet, November 24, 2015
Everything is nice on this tablet, but it is slooooooooooooow in charging !!! This may be the slowest charging device I have in my house... But it is still acceptable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2015 3:55 PM PST