Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ms. T > Reviews

Browse

Ms. T's Profile

Customer Reviews: 444

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms. T RSS Feed (Houston, Tx)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
D-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender (DAP-1620)
D-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender (DAP-1620)
Price: $89.99
25 used & new from $75.24

2.0 out of 5 stars frustrating - once I plugged it in via ethernet to use as an ap I can no longer reach it's setup page to change it's ssid, May 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's okay if you want to use it as an access point and don't want to change it's ssid or anything I guess - but once i plugged it in via ethernet I can no longer access it's device web page to configure what ssid and password I want to use. If I use wifi, than I can. Makes no sense to me and is a little frustrating, since I have set up plenty of wifi routers, access points and haven't encountered this problem before. Even if I type in it's ip address I can't access its web page to configure it. Another thing that is a little annoying for me, is that it plugs directly into the wall socket, so if you have something else you need to plug in, if it has a larger than average plug you can't fit both. And lastly, it's extended signal is no stronger than my routers original signal even at the farthest point from my router, so I don't think much would be gained from using it.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Oversized, Basic Everyday Foodie Kitchen Dishtowel 18 x 28" Set of 5 Includes 4 Dishtowels & 1 Dishcloth - Yellow
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice towels, beautiful warm cheery yellow color, April 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
They're nice towels, and I love the cheery warm yellow color of them. Only negative is that I wish they were a little bit heavier weight, but this is minor.

Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Glass Wild Bird Feeder 8138-2
Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Glass Wild Bird Feeder 8138-2
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, and the birds love it, April 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's beautiful, easy enough to fill and the birds love it. I also have a red glass hummingbird feeder by the same company that I love. The glass of their feeders is always nice and thick, so that even if you drop it they usually don't break. My other ones have lasted years with no issues or deterioration whatsoever.

Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation, Works with Alexa
Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation, Works with Alexa
Price: $249.00
29 used & new from $199.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't read the temperature correctly!!! requires a lot of baby sitting to get it to function correctly, April 29, 2016
Like others have mentioned - it's temperature reading is not accurate. Now that it is warming up in houston, the temp reading is 3 degrees lower than actual temps (I set another thermostat right next to it to check it - the actual inside temp will be 78deg, the thermostat is set to 76deg and it reads 75deg so it doesn't ever cool to desired temperature unless I overide the schedule, oddly enough, as soon asi i go in and set the desired temp down a degree or two, then the temp reading will suddenly jump a deg or two to at least get closer to the real temp).

I find that I am constantly having to open the app and set the desired temp lower just so it will kick on and cool the house below 78deg. This is really unacceptable for a "smart" thermostat that costs this much. Like others, I will probably replace it with the Ecobee in the near future. Right now, the only benefit I get for all the money I spent is that I can control it via wifi. But I could've spent a lot less and gotten the same thing, and a thermostat that actually reads the correct temperature.

Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller, 16 Zone 2nd Generation
Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller, 16 Zone 2nd Generation
Price: $249.99
5 used & new from $195.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this truly smart sprinkler controller!, April 18, 2016
I love my iro. This is the only way to control your sprinklers in this day and age. I'm using automatic flex schedules that determines days/length of watering based on weather/precipitation data that it gets from my acurite 5 in 1 weather station in my back yard. So it only waters when it actually needs to and never in the rain or during a rainy week. It also customizes the water schedule based on the type of soil, sun or shade, and what you tell it you have planted in each zone. I don't have to schedule it, or do anything really. Once you water smart like this, you'll never go back. Highly recommend.

Miracle-Gro Nature's Care Organic and Natural Vegetable, Fruit and Flower Food ( 8 lbs )
Price: $12.05
5 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it - grows big beautiful flowers!, April 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been strictly organic for my flowers and vegetables for several years now and so I was very glad to see that Miracle Gro now makes an organic fertilizer - I love this stuff and my yard looks just as beautiful as it did using the shake n feed granules. I also like that it isn't too expensive, like some of the other organic fertilizers are. I will continue to use it on my flower beds.

BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FL 20V Max Lithium Flex Vac with Pet Hair Brush
BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FL 20V Max Lithium Flex Vac with Pet Hair Brush
Price: $95.00
4 used & new from $71.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than previous version, still not perfect - very good suction power!, April 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had one of the first versions of this and gave it a poor review due to several bad design choices made by Black and Decker. Fortunately those appear to have been fixed in this version - it no longer immediately clogs with pet hair renddering suction virtually non existent. The other design flaw, they didn't totally fix, but it is better - it still empties out the side, which I really don't like - I wish they coud find away to have it empty from the bottom, but at least the door on this one is better built and looks like it should continue to latch thru many uses (on the old version, after a few uses, the door would no longer latch properly due to it being just a flimsy plastic catch). Suction on this one also seems to be stronger - it actually has enough suction to suck up an eyeglass cleaning rag all the way in the hose (sadly, it couldn't suck it all the way into the dirt chamber and I did have to fish it out of the hose).
If this one continues to last I will leave my rating as is, however if it doesn't last, then I will be back to update my review.

Energizer 2X Smart Charger for Xbox One
Energizer 2X Smart Charger for Xbox One
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the lights on front that show what percentage charged each controller is!, April 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this charger - the batteries last all day, and then I can just put the controller on the charger at night to recharge it. For me, the coolest thing about it is that there are lights on the front that tell you what percent charged your controller is - no more wondering if it has enough charge or not.

Zinus Modern Studio Platform 1500 Metal Bed Frame/Mattress Foundation Wooden Slat Support, Twin
Price: $82.16
2 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, seems to be a good sturdy bed frame, March 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bed frame is pretty nice - install was pretty straightforward, even though the included instructions were a bit lacking. However, they did also email instructions on how to put it together, and even with poor instructions, its really not that difficult to put together. I really like how the slats just unroll and then velcro down to the frame, so you don't have to position each one individually. It took less than half an hour to put it together and put the mattress on it, and I was able to attach a headboard to it without any problems. Best of all, this is sturdier than the one I had, so hopefully it won't start squeaking after only a few months like the cheaper ones do. I'll be sure to update if it does.

Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash, La Source, 16.9 fl. oz.
Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash, La Source, 16.9 fl. oz.
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very relaxing, love the scent!, March 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this body wash, it's great for soaking in a tub after a long stressful day. My favorite things about the Crabtree and Evelyn body washes are the great scents and they don't dry your skin out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20