Profile for Tom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tom RSS Feed

Hydei Travel Nylon Padded Sleeve For Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 / Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet
Offered by eBigValue
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $16.95

2.0 out of 5 stars not a snug fit for galaxy pro 8.4, May 20, 2014
I bought this for my galaxy pro 8.4 tablet. Not really happy with it because I was expecting a snug fit. It is a little over sized for the 8.4 pro.

Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White Wave - Retail Packaging
Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White Wave - Retail Packaging
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: Click here to see our price
39 used & new from $158.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great sound from such a small speaker, July 14, 2012
I originally bought the Bose Soundlink. I returned it after 1 day and bought the Big Jambox. The Bose had good bass but its treble sounded muted/muffled. The Big Jambox has great bass and crisp clear treble. I used it for a full week on vacation at the beach and it sounded great. The battery life is great. I was driving it with my cell phone using pandora and iheart radio. My cell phone battery would die well before the jambox. After playing it for 8 hours straight it still had over 50% battery left. If you are deciding between the Bose Soundlink and Big Jambox, get the Jambox, in my opinion it sounds better than the Bose.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 7:01 AM PDT