Profile for Diana J. Upright > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana J. Upright RSS Feed

Sedation: A Guide to Patient Management, 4e
Sedation: A Guide to Patient Management, 4e
by Stanley F. Malamed
56 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful reference, July 28, 2010
I just completed the dental anesthesia course at dental school and this is the book our class used. I found the book to be very helpful for more than just sedation and I do recommend it. I will be a good reference book for my collection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 5:31 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Fragrance, July 28, 2010
I first purchased this fragrance years ago at Saks. Since then, I have tried other fragrances but this one stuck in my head or rather my nose. When I went back to buy it again I found that none of the upscale department stores carried it. Thank God for the internet and sites like Amazon. The top notes are citrusy but the middle notes are floral including Lily of the Valley, a very pricy flower & I think the one I smell the most. Base notes include Sandalwood, Iris and Cedar. I wear it daily to work. Someone recently hugged my and asked what I was wearing so I know it demands attention. The bottle is shaped like a conch and it looks attractive on the bathroom counter. It's a beautiful fragrance and a keeper.

Neiman Marcus Cookbook
Neiman Marcus Cookbook
by Kevin Garvin
65 used & new from $11.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 25, 2009
This review is from: Neiman Marcus Cookbook (Hardcover)
This is the only cookbook I have in my collection where ever single recipe I have made from it, comes out perfectly delicious. And I have tried numerous recipes in this book from the cocktails to the entrees. I don't cook everyday, but when I want something unique and tasty this is the one I turn to. One of my alltime favorites is the tortilla soup. I make it every winter for sure. I have also made the 10-spice barbecue shrimp and the pan-seared scallops. I won't name them all but you get my point. I know this book came out several years ago but I had to boast on it because I am now buying one for a friend who loves to cook. Go for it and Enjoy!