Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for William J. Rosen > Reviews

Browse

William J. Rosen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William J. Rosen "William Rosen" RSS Feed (Mn USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Seidio SURFACE Extended Holster for Samsung Galaxy S3
Seidio SURFACE Extended Holster for Samsung Galaxy S3

1.0 out of 5 stars NOt what it say it is!, February 4, 2014
THis was a total waste for me, the description says it fits the gs3 with extended battery, well it DOES NOT! Don't waste your money!

Marvel's The Avengers
Marvel's The Avengers
DVD
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate superhero movie, February 4, 2014
The Avengers is up to this point in time, the ultimate super hero movie, it has a little of everthing and immerses you in the all the marvel goodness you could want! Well done, bring on the next movie! I love the way all the individual Ironman, thor, etc movies tie in to the avangers, and part 2 should be even better yet!

Dredd
Dredd
DVD
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun movie, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Dredd (Amazon Video)
This was a fun movie, not a great movie, or anything outstanding, but really a lot of fun! I'll watch it again myself.

Hyperion Samsung Galaxy SIII 4200mAh Extended Battery + White Back Cover (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung T999, U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 R530, and Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710)** NOW WITH NFC ** [Bulk Packaging]

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery is no better than the original and it makes your phone too fat!, August 9, 2013
Originally when I got the extended battery it held a charge better than the original, that was July 15th, its now September 27th and this battery won't hold a charge through the day at all, the battery is too fat for the phone so you need a new back for your phone to use it, if it made a difference it would have been worth it, but its useless! Don't waste your money on this piece of crap! Along with the battery came a holster for the phone, not a case a holster to clip on your belt, well the holster snapped apart and I had to throw it away on day 2, again don't waste your money on either of these worthless items!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2013 12:46 PM PDT

Swift Gear Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint)

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE, August 9, 2013
This combo case is crap, it broke from every day use after 3 days, don't buy this garbage like I did.

Under The Dome, Season 1
Under The Dome, Season 1
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best new show on TV, August 9, 2013
This show drew me in in the first half hour and I'm gripped to the edge of my seat at every episode, well done,show, great casting, and the story has me intrigued!!!

Farscape Season 4
Farscape Season 4
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scifi show of all time!!, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Farscape Season 4 (Amazon Video)
See farscape for the gr8 acting, amazing makeup and costumes, but mostly for the witty, clever, compelling, story/stories it tells!

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

1.0 out of 5 stars You people have the WORST customer service any place!!~, July 15, 2013
I'm so disgusted with amazon if I had a better option to get what I need I'd never shop with you again! I was a great customer, always paid my bills, bought a fair amount and always told people to shop amazon, NEVER AGAIN!!!! Get people to help customers in the USA that speak English please, due to a misunderstanding on your agents part I no longer have an amazon store card account, when I check it says I owe nothing, then your cs agent told me I owe like $250.00, I want to see how and why or I won't pay! I tried to reopen my account and was told I have to reapply which I won't do again so I guess we're at an impass! Your people SUCK! I pay my bills so send me something showing why I owe money at this point, I thought I'd paid off all but the fraud charges so if I really owe money, I want to know why! William Rosen

Sanoxy Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding Leather Cover Case and Stand for  Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch P7500 / P7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetoooth Keyboard Case Black (SANOXY_GLXTAB-10)
Sanoxy Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding Leather Cover Case and Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch P7500 / P7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetoooth Keyboard Case Black (SANOXY_GLXTAB-10)
Offered by AmazingFind
Price: $28.99
6 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The other half a a samsung galaxy tab 10.1, September 12, 2012
I truly see this as the other half of my tablet, I can't imagine my tab without it now that I have it! The bluetooth keyboard pairs seamlessly with the tab and also acts as a case for the tab. I'd have to say I wouldn't enjoy my tablet nearly as much as I do if I didn't have this case! I highly reccomend this to anyone who owns the same tablet.

Nothing But The Beat [Explicit]
Nothing But The Beat [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars David Guetta, Nothing But The Beat, September 12, 2012
Great music done in David Guettas unique and personal style, I enjoy every tune on this disc and reccomend it to anyone who likes dancce music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4