Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Paul F. Cronin > Reviews

Browse

Paul F. Cronin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul F. Cronin RSS Feed (Jamaica Plain, MA United States)

Children: The Challenge : The Classic Work on Improving Parent-Child Relations--Intelligent, Humane & Eminently Practical (Plume)
by Rudolf Dreikurs
Price: $14.45
326 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace restored to our home, February 26, 2002
I've only read through Chapter 5, but our nights and weekends have been so much more peaceful since I've started this book. Even though the book is from the seventies, and you do have to adjust for that, it's advice is timeless and very helpful.
It's really helped me not fall for my daughter's subtle manipulations of me as a parent. In learning why she is doing what she is doing, and how much she wants my attention, I have been able to give her the attention she needs in a much more positive way.
The biggest help I got was from Chapter 3 and the discussion on encouragement.
Please get this book if you're having power struggles and drama at home with the kids!!!