Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for chych > Reviews

Browse

chych's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

chych RSS Feed

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement, hard to take!, June 11, 2010
I have been taking beta glucans once a day for nearly a year now (a couple hours before bed, on an empty stomach - the instructions say to take them with food, which is false), and I certainly believe I feel the effects. I haven't been ill since I started taking them, and I did not even get a cold this past winter, which is amazing because I always get a cold or two every winter, and go through a couple packs of cough drops (I didn't buy any this winter!). Unfortunately they didn't do anything for my allergies, but there are other medicines for that.

The pills themselves are enormous and I do have difficulty swallowing them. I find I have to drink a lot of water with them, otherwise they seem to irritate my throat for a couple hours.

Casio Men's AQ160WD-1BV Stainless Steel Ana-Digi Electro-Luminescent Sport Watch
Price: $29.99
24 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, wrong specifications, February 20, 2010
My watch just died today after 4 years of use, so I decided a review was in order! This watch has everything you could possibly want - analog + digital, time zones, timer, stop watch, multiple alarms, lights. Feature wise it is perfect. However I do think some of the specifications are wrong. The band is far too light to be steel, and it's not magnetic, so I'm inclined to believe that it is aluminum. Also I'm not sure how true the watch face is a mineral material, as mine got many scratches over the year. If the watch had better build quality, I would get another.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2012 8:03 AM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great utilitarian watch, August 27, 2008
I have the metallic version of this watch, and it's been absolutely great for me. It's very utilitarian and has many features; asides from the analog + digital, I like the fact that it has multiple alarms, time zones, stop watch, timer, 'automatic' light mode (just twist your wrist and the light turns on), and many other features. Though the things I don't like about the watch is the plastic cover (as opposed to glass), which over the years I've scratched up pretty good. Also the metal on the front of the watch is just painted onto plastic, and the wrist band is aluminum instead of steel (lighter but less sturdy). But for the price, I would buy it again if mine broke.

Texas Instruments TI-89 Advanced Graphing Calculator
Texas Instruments TI-89 Advanced Graphing Calculator
96 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best calculator ever, April 16, 2006
The TI-89 is the oldest piece of technology that I still use; I've had mine for almost 7 years, and has always exceeded my expectations. From high school algebra to advanced calculus and engineering classes, it's always been handy. The interface is very usable, pretty print is great, the programming is very convenient. Even with tools like MATLAB and Mathematica available, I still find myself preferring the 89 for certain functions. By far the best calculator one can get.