Profile for Fishing Fool > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2015

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fishing Fool RSS Feed (On a yacht near Fiji Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Plum Organics Mighty 4 Essential Nutrition Bars Strawberry with Spinach, 6 Count (Pack of 8)
Price: $31.92
2 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't taste very good, November 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It might be nutritious but it doesn't taste very good. Its dry and powdery consistency is not too pleasant.

Genuine Joe GJO10451 Gel Hand Sanitizer, 16oz
Genuine Joe GJO10451 Gel Hand Sanitizer, 16oz
Price: $5.40
15 used & new from $5.06

5.0 out of 5 stars It has the perfect consistency and scent, November 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This gel works really well. It has the perfect consistency and scent. It's colorless too which I like.

BIC Atlantis Exact Retractable Ball Pen, Fine Point (0.7 mm), Black, 3-Count
BIC Atlantis Exact Retractable Ball Pen, Fine Point (0.7 mm), Black, 3-Count
Price: $9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smooth writing pens, November 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These pens are really smooth and the ink is not "dry" like most ball point pens. It seems the viscosity of the ink is more watery but still keeps the dark shade without the "water color" appearance.

Thermalright TY-14013
Thermalright TY-14013
Offered by Nan's Gaming Gear
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Large diameter and low profile means it's very quiet and moves a lot of air and fits in tight spaces, October 27, 2014
I got this large diameter low profile fan because my low profile 1U PC is currently only being cooled by the CPU fan. Even though the CPU fan works well it really struggles trying to keep the CPU cool while fighting internal system temps. After installing this fan on the OUTSIDE of my PC case to test its effectiveness I was astonished at how low the CPU temps have come down. Normally the CPU temps average around 60C at idle but now it's down to the low 40s! This is with this fan only spinning at 1100 rpm which means it's very quiet. Under load my system spins this fan up to the required speed and there's definitely more noise. At 1500 rpm the noise is fairly noticeable but my system never needs to spin the fan up to that rpm. Overall this fan is perfect for low profile PC cases like mine and since it's a large diameter design it could move lots of air even at low speeds which means low noise.

Dromida Ominus UAV Quadcopter RTF, Yellow
Dromida Ominus UAV Quadcopter RTF, Yellow
Offered by RCBoyz
Price: $79.98
8 used & new from $79.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool quad for the price..compatible with Anylink SLT protocol, October 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Believe it or not I own many RC helicopters, cars etc but this is my very first foray into quads. I had planned on getting a hobby grade multicopter for FPV but I guess this will be my "trainer" for now. This thing flies pretty well and it's very responsive even in beginner mode. It's super lightweight which means it will be very durable when flown over grass. The auto flip switch is a cool feature for those who don't yet have the skill to do it manually. This yellow/black color scheme looks good and the built-in LEDs allow for night flight. I've flown this quad only a few times but it's very addictive especially at night. The super bright red LED on the rear of this quad really helps orientation when flown far away. This thing is pretty darn fast too. I'd say it could fly about 30 mph. I've been testing this Quad using my Futaba radio and it works via the Anylink radio adapter. Overall it's a fairly complete RTF package but I would've liked to have an extra battery so I could fly while one is charging, however the single battery that it comes with last about 15 minutes.

Pros:

Quality
Durable
Colored LEDs for night flight
Several flight modes from beginner to expert
Auto flip switch
Comes with spare blades set
2.4GHz controller with digital trims
Uses SLT protocol so you could use the Tactic AnyLink radio adapters with your own radio

Cons:

Only comes with one battery
USB charger is slow
Controller feels cheap and requires a screwdriver
Expensive battery

Haggar Men's Performance Cotton Slack Straight Fit Plain Front Pant,Ash,32x32
Haggar Men's Performance Cotton Slack Straight Fit Plain Front Pant,Ash,32x32
Price: $36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok pants but overpriced, October 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These pants are your run of the mill "Chinos" or "Khakis" similar to Dockers, Levis, Cherokee etc. Nothing really stands out compared to the others. These are overpriced in my opinion...they shouldn't be more than $20. I've had Cherokee and Dickies which were $20 and they were great.

Dickies Men's Flat Front Pant

Duracell Powermat 24-Hour Power System for iPhone 4/4s - Black
Duracell Powermat 24-Hour Power System for iPhone 4/4s - Black
Offered by Deals on Main
Price: $16.98
49 used & new from $14.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Got both the black and white systems and like them both, October 26, 2014
I own both the white and black Powermat systems and am very impressed by the design, quality and convenience. I use this not only for my Iphone 4 but also for my Iphone 5, Sharp Aquos Crystal Android phone as well as anything that can be charged with a micro USB plug from the included portable USB battery. It is this battery that I use for my other devices while the included Iphone 4 case works great with my Iphone 4.

The cool thing about this system is obviously the wireless charging of the portable USB battery and the Iphone 4/4S via the slide on case. The case is also available separately in many different colors not just black/white. The automatic magnetic alignment of the battery and induction charging pad is very straightforward. When a device is finished charging it automatically shuts off the charging process but automatically tops off the devices when they're left on the charging pad. What this means is you could leave devices on the pad until you need them and they will always be fully charged and ready to go. Each pad has room for two devices and since I have two pads I could have 4 devices charged and ready at any given moment.

Pioneer Electronics USA Slim External Blu-Ray Writer (14700365 BDR-XS05)
Pioneer Electronics USA Slim External Blu-Ray Writer (14700365 BDR-XS05)
Price: $129.99
3 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking and slim BDXL writer that works with a wide variety of blank Blu-ray media, October 25, 2014
Got one of these for burning Blu-ray discs and watching movies on my PC. It's a very good looking and very slim external drive which has a clear plate that you could unscrew to change the backing sheets. This drive comes with two sheets a black one and a white one. The default drive is silver in color but by changing the sheets you could turn it black or white. The slot has a white LED that flashes/glows. It could be controlled by an app that you install on your computer. I have mine set for the lowest brightness and a medium glow. The drive also comes with a vertical stand and USB 3.0/2.0 cable.

The drive works with USB 2.0 but you have to install a Windows driver to run it that mode as well as using two USB ports when not using an AC adapter which is not included. The drive is designed to be bus powered when using a USB 3.0 port but it does have a DC input jack for extra power if your computer's USB port doesn't provide enough power. The included USB cable does have two connectors...a USB 3.0 and a 2.0 so you could use both for power if required. The thing that makes this drive stand out is the fact it could read AND write to quad layer BDXL discs and at 6X speed too! Best thing about this drive is it's a PIONEER which means you're guaranteed to get periodic firmware updates.

T-fal PF311 ActiBread 15 Programs Bread Machine Stainless Steel Housing Nonstick Coating Automatic Bread Maker with LCD Display, 700-watt, Silver
Price: $128.46
6 used & new from $97.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and makes good bread, October 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bread maker is very nicely built and includes some very helpful features. I really like the bread size and crust settings. It gives me so much flexibility in the amount and type of bread I'm able to bake. The included recipe book allowed first time bread makers like myself to bake a variety of breads without much effort. The bread that comes out of this thing is fantastic and fresh. I highly recommend this product for those who enjoy freshly baked bread right at home.

Visual Apex VAPEX 9092TN Tensioned Electric Screen
Visual Apex VAPEX 9092TN Tensioned Electric Screen
Price: $867.58
3 used & new from $849.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient and very nice overall picture quality, October 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my first ever projection screen ownership review given that I've only been into smaller home theater setups with large LCD TVs. For this review I had to go out and buy a projector but since I didn't want to invest too much money given that projector bulbs don't last very long and are fairly expensive I got a cheapy one from NEC. The screen itself is big and very heavy. To install this screen you need at least two strong people and a lot of room. The screen itself is very long. My install went fairly straight forward but I'm more of a DIY type so that's to be expected.

In use I found the auto roll up/down really convenient. When retracted it's out of the way and not an eyesore. In terms of reflective quality it's very good in my inexperienced eyes. I know the projector is half of the equation but my setup has very good picture quality considering my budget. With that said you could get non-motorized screens for about half the price if you don't need the convenience of automation. Overall my first dive into projection home theater was very positive with this screen. The electronic retraction feature and screen tightening technology makes this product a joy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20