Profile for Maxine S. Kadesch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maxine S. Kadesch RSS Feed

South Beach Diet Good To Go Cereal Bars, Cinnamon Raisin, 1.23 Ounce, 5-Count (Pack of 8)
Price: $19.52
6 used & new from $19.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good replacement for the old South Beach Cereal bar, February 22, 2013
I was very disappointed when South Beach discontinued the Cereal bars a few years ago and was told it was for re-packaging. I was very excited to see what I thought was its replacement. I ordered them full of enthusiasm only to be disappointed by the product. It not only is smaller than the old version but dry and stail. Unfortunately I was only able to order 8 boxes of 5 and now feel stuck with them.

Lesson Learned!!

Zanies Plush Happy Hanukkah Dog Toy, 6-Inch
Zanies Plush Happy Hanukkah Dog Toy, 6-Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, December 2, 2010
I recently ordered the Hanukkah Bear to replace the one my dogs have enjoyed for the past few yeas which is in bad shape. I was not very please when I recieved instead the dredyl, though we had one of those that was in bad shape as well, it was not what I had ordered. A quick email to the notify the company of the mistake and just as speedy a reply noting that they would send the correct item at no cost and I could keep the dredyl as well. One very satisfied customer...service is still king!

Anolon Advanced and Bronze 10-Inch and 12-Inch Glass Lids Twin Pack
Anolon Advanced and Bronze 10-Inch and 12-Inch Glass Lids Twin Pack
Price: $25.49
11 used & new from $22.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, December 2, 2010
I recently dropped the lid to our wonderful Analon pot and was extremely upset. A quick search on Amazon and ta-da a perfect fit and reasonable prices as well. It also arriving in plenty of time for Thanksgiving.

KRUPS F2307051 Egg Cooker, White
KRUPS F2307051 Egg Cooker, White
Price: $29.99
22 used & new from $20.91

5.0 out of 5 stars No more exploded eggs, February 9, 2008
My husband is so happy I bought this so I won't leave eggs on the stove until they explode. My only wish would be that it would turn itself off have rather than have an alarm to indicate it should be turned off.

Leifheit Pro Line Stainless Steel Egg Slicer
Leifheit Pro Line Stainless Steel Egg Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excited over an egg slicer, February 9, 2008
I can't say I thought I'd get this excited over an egg slicer but I just love it. It has enough weight to it to make a nice even slice and cleans up in a flash.