Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for L. Krueger > Reviews

Browse

L. Krueger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Krueger RSS Feed (New Braunfels, TX USA)

Klipsch iGroove All-in-One Digital Music System
Klipsch iGroove All-in-One Digital Music System

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, February 7, 2009
This system has a great sound. I've been quite pleased with it overall. My only complaint is that when you first turn it on it is always at maximum volume. That could be a little dangerous, depending on what song your iPod is on at that moment.

Pony-Crazed Princess: Princess Ellie to the Rescue - Book #1 (Pony-Crazed Princess (Hyperion))
by Diana Kimpton
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for early readers, December 8, 2006
I purchased this book for my pony-crazed 7-year-old daughter, who reads at a 3rd grade level. This has been a great chapter book for her--challenging without being frustrating. And the fact that it's about a pony-crazed princess has kept her interested, even though she reads me only one chapter each night. She's looking forward to reading about each of the ponies, as they get featured in future books.

My Little Pony G3: Celebration Castle Playset with Music, Lights and Baby Pony Pink Sunsparkle
Offered by SM Sales Texas
Price: $299.99
6 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pain-free Pony fun, December 27, 2004
Based on the reviews I'd read here, I had been putting off my daughter for over a year on the Castle. But after 14 months of consistent requests, I finally gave in for Christmas this year. I fully expected to be wrestling with this thing late into the night, but it wasn't at all bad. The stickers were tedious, but didn't take near as long as I'd been expecting based on what I'd read here. It went together as the instructions laid out and, more importantly, it has stayed together!! I haven't had to reassemble anything. My 5-year-old daughter has been in Pony-heaven since Christmas morning. She's been playing with it extensively and I haven't been summoned to reattach anything even once. The one thing that was exactly as 'advertised' from the reviews is the crown: it's useless and should just be made part of the turret. Other than that, it's been great and made a little girl very happy.