Profile for CH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CH RSS Feed

Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
Price: $125.00 - $169.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST shoe I have ever owned, April 8, 2010
The Beast is far and away the best shoe I have ever owned. For years, I have been suffering from excruciating shin splints. Nothing seemed to work. Different shoes, ice, ibuprofen, all in vein. I used to buy my shoes blindly online, but finally broke down and went into a real running store, and the guy looked at my feet, listened to what I told him, and said these are absolutely the shoe for you. Since then, I have rekindled my love of running, because finally, thanks to the Beast, I am pain free. Without hesitation, I would recommend this shoe to anyone.

Sony MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones
Sony MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones
Offered by " Recording Solutions "
Price: $160.00
16 used & new from $54.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again, February 1, 2010
These headphones have okay sound quality, but two things definitely would make me recommend to everyone not to buy. First, the length of the wire from where you plug into your mp3 player, to your head is very short. I am 5'9 and couldn't put it in my pocket and run because it would just rip out of the headphone jack. If you are about 5'9 or above, I would definitely recommend passing on these. Second, was that the right ear stopped working after about 3 weeks. It now just cuts in with static every now and again, which is very annoying. So in the end, length and quality are major issues, and I would definitely not buy again.