Profile for Anthony F. Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony F. Williams RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Seiko QHE085KLH Bedside Alarm Clock
Seiko QHE085KLH Bedside Alarm Clock
Price: $18.75
3 used & new from $18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The right choice for an analog bed stand alarm clock!, July 15, 2015
This is a pretty awesome nightstand clock. It's quiet, big enough to see without my glasses, and the controls are logical. Keeps good time. Easy to set the time and alarm. Indicator on bottom right corner tells me if the alarm is set. I think I got exactly what I wanted at half the price of the smaller Braun click I was replacing.

Corelle Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set,  Sand and Sky, Service for 4
Corelle Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Sand and Sky, Service for 4
Price: $55.99
10 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great versatile dishes!, July 11, 2015
Fast shipping. Exactly what I wanted - contemporary pattern, lightweight, microwaveable. Couldn't wait to replace my Pfatzgraff dishes with these!

[CORNER PROTECTION] CaseCrown Bold Standby Pro Case (Blue) for Apple iPad mini / iPad mini with Retina Display with Sleep/Wake, Hand Grip, Corner Protection, & Multi-Angle Viewing Stand
Offered by Senyx
Price: $11.33
2 used & new from $6.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, great price, not so great stand, June 9, 2015
Perfect case to protect my mini. Not so stable when using it as a stand though.

PowerGen® 8400mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger Dual USB 2.6Amps output for Apple and Android Devices

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, best value between price, capacity, and size, December 28, 2014
Powerful enough to charge phones several times and a tablet. Flashlight is a cute feature. Works well. The accessory plugs had limited value to me since I've moved on from the 32 pin Apple connector to the Apple Lightning connector which is NOT included with this product. But you only need the micro USB plug to charge this power pack up and then use your phone's wire to plug into it. The indicator lights are pretty accurate. I used a sharpie to make the indented labels for the USB ports more visible - one is low rate and the other is higher rate, the one I use for most everything. This is an older product and the market is now flooded with competitive products that may offer more value. At the price I paid for this one, and considering it's compact size vs. capacity, I recommend this one as best value for business travel. Can also use it for Garmins, TomToms, and other GPS devices. Allows me to avoid searching for AC power outlets at airports, in airplanes, or anywhere outside of home, hotel rooms, and automobiles. True portability.

iPhone 6 Case, [Heave Duty] **Slim Protection** i-Blason Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7 inch Armorbox [Dual Layer] Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers Cover for iPhone 6 (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An affordable, classy, and well made case for your new iPhone 6!, September 24, 2014
I love this case. Provides the dual layer protection I wanted, but retains the slim form factor of the iPhone 6. I love that the clear screen protector was built-in to the top half of the case instead of making me stick it on and remove air bubbles. I love the rough texture that gives a great grip. The hole plugs and switch covers are solid and secure, they stay in place but are easy to open or move when desired. It looks expensive but it's more affordable than the cheapest Otterbox. I think it makes my iPhone look like a miniature Panasonic Toughbook laptop, the ruggedized military laptop for battlefield conditions.

Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide
Halo 4: Prima Official Game Guide
by David S. J. Hodgson
Price: $17.35
168 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior manual at a great price!, September 13, 2014
This book has to be the most comprehensive available. My son quickly improved his game when playing with his online friends. It arrived quickly and I better than expected condition at a great price. If you enjoy Halo 4, this book is a must buy!

Brain Jack
Brain Jack
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book but confusing, August 13, 2014
This review is from: Brain Jack (Kindle Edition)
it was a great read for my son's homework assignment - a little challenging and sometimes confusing. Story flow and details about hacking could be improved.

Generic Styli for iPhone 4G/3G/3GS - Non-Retail Packaging - Multi
Generic Styli for iPhone 4G/3G/3GS - Non-Retail Packaging - Multi
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.40
147 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, gets the job done for lowest price!, June 21, 2014
Gets the job done at a ridiculously low price! You can pay $5, $8, or $10 for ONE stylus, or $1.69 for ten. Have extras to put everywhere in case you lose a few.

Batman: Earth One Special Preview Edition
Batman: Earth One Special Preview Edition
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright, June 19, 2014
this book is alright but is full of ads. wish there was a lot more pages for the amount of ads given this is the most likely reason for the four stars

[CORNER PROTECTION] CaseCrown Bold Standby Pro Case (Purple) for 2013 All-New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Inch Tablet (NOT for 2012 Kindle Fire HD 8.9) with Sleep / Wake, Hand Grip, & Multi-Angle Viewing Stand
Offered by Senyx
Price: $15.80
2 used & new from $15.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection for the price, January 9, 2014
Great little cover for my son's new Kindle. Provides the basic protection we wanted, allows easy set up as a horizontal stand, and he likes the color. Fits it well and has all the necessary cut outs to access the volume and power buttons in back, along with openings for the speakers and the camera lens. Great price! Only feature I wish it had was a little loop to hold a pointer pen, but I can still hook the pen over one of the edges.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3