Profile for Shelby W. Rodewald > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shelby W. Rodewald RSS Feed (IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Tabeo E2 8 Inch Kids Tablet- Silver
Tabeo E2 8 Inch Kids Tablet- Silver
Offered by DealsPointer
Price: $169.95
8 used & new from $74.99

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time!!, December 27, 2013
Was given as a gift for Christmas. My husband and I spent the evening, and three hours the next morning trying to just activate the parental control ( which has to be set up before any app can even be used). After hrs of trying to get help with the software by phone ( busy signal), email ( not valid) and web chat (finally), we were able to set up the parental control. ONLY to find our apps have been deleted. Tried for a couple more hours to get those back on with no such luck. Finally took the thing back for a different tablet. Grrr!!

Unnatural Law (Darwin's Children Book 2)
Unnatural Law (Darwin's Children Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series!!!!, December 2, 2011
REVIEW: So impressed after reading this book! I have to say book 2 in the Darwin's Children series was great. I cannot imagine how hard it was writing these books. There is so much detail and things happening, yet you can easily follow it. Super impressed! This book was so exciting all the way through. The characters were still amazing, and I loved that Matt was brought into the story more. I really liked how there were several things going on at once that all tied into each other. Jaycie is trying to keep her powers in line after her surge, Haylee is learning about her ability, Allison is trying to figure out what is going on with herself lately, and Matt is the key to everyone's problems. There is also a few new characters in the story as well. Alonzo, a medium, was one that I really enjoyed. I can't say much more without spoiling. I read this book it two days. I seriously couldn't put it down. I loved this world that was created and its such a great, exciting, adventurous story!!! I was left begging for more! Natasha Larry, please tell me there will be more! Pretty please!!!!

Invisible
Invisible
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!!, November 16, 2011
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
Oh my goodness...I just read this book in one afternoon!!!! I seriously couldn't put it down. Who hasn't wanted to disappear at one point in there life? This was an incredible story of finding peace with who you are..inside and out. I loved Lola because she was such a real character, not like most books you read where the women seem to be gorgeous all the time. Lola is an average girl with self esteem issues. In this story she learns that her new ability makes her special. With the help of her grandma Rose, her best friend Charlie, and her boyfriend Jon, Lola begins to love herself. She also learns to let her family into her life as well. This book was such a amazing story with a great lesson, and I think many people of any age can relate to it. I seriously, seriously hope everyone reads this book!!!!! And because I loved it so much I'm giving it 5 stars ( I don't usually rate my books) but I'm starting as of now!

Small as a Mustard Seed
Small as a Mustard Seed
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Novel!!!, November 7, 2011
I didn't read the summary before I started this book, so I wasn't sure what I was getting into. This book turned out to be incredible. Its not something that I wouldn't usually read, but from the minute I started I just couldn't put it down. The first chapter just captured me completely. It is emotionally gripping with characters so real. Ann Marie was the character I connected with most. Always holding emotions inside. She had to carry so much grief, and eventually had to learn to let it go. Go find a nice comfy spot before you start this book, because you will not want to put it down until its finished. A story full of struggle, heartache, faith and forgiveness. Small as a Mustard Seed was such a powerful novel, one that I'm so glad to have read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2011 5:04 PM PST

Darwin's Children
Darwin's Children

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read!!!!, November 7, 2011
This review is from: Darwin's Children (Kindle Edition)
First of all, I thought this was such a great book to read. Second, I just have to say how jealous I was when reading about Jaycie's telekinetic abilities! If I had a super power, telekinesis would be it....that or the ability to turn invisible! Not sure if I could handle the telepathic powers though. Hearing another person's thoughts would drive me crazy. Not Jaycie though. She is one tough girl. I loved her carefree, positive attitude, and I think she was my favorite character. Honestly all the characters were wonderful, and really created an amazing family. Each person has a special power. Telekinesis, Telepathic, Mind Control, Super strength and speed are just to name a few. Then you have Haley, who has a power that hasn't been fully developed yet. Jaycie tries to adapt to her abilities while maintaining personal relationships. While learning about her powers, she also learns from her dad and John, about the rest of the supernatural world. Darwin's Children was so exciting, adventurous, and highly entertaining. WARNING! This book will leave you hanging and desperate to find out what's going to happen next.

His Leading Lady
His Leading Lady
by Paula Martin
10 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Romance!!!, November 5, 2011
This review is from: His Leading Lady (Paperback)
His Leading Lady is such a wonderful romance. This story is creatively written with amazing characters. I enjoyed the musical life (which I knew nothing about) and the story of Kate. From the beginning, I was entertained and that excitement continued throughout the rest of the book. You never knew what was going to happen next. I loved never knowing when Lora was going to reappear, and how Jess knew how to step into her sisters shoes. Jess is by far my favorite character...strong willed, smart, and most of all REAL! You can really connect to her character. And OH MY do I wish Kyle Drummond were real!!! His character was so incredibly perfect and smoldering. Maybe in my next life *sigh* Makes me want to go to Scotland even more. I enjoyed stepping into this story and being taken to a whole new world. I'm sure you will too!

Pandora's Box (The Road to Hell Series Book 1)
Pandora's Box (The Road to Hell Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!!, September 17, 2011
Ok. First of all let me say if you're not 18 and older, this is an adult content book! That being said...HOT DAMN was this book AMAZING!!! I am still trying to cool off after reading this book!! The day I started this book I was almost late picking up my little man from pre-K. Thank God I finished it before dinner or my family would have starved!! Ok, maybe not starved, but it would have been PB &J sandwiches or something quick. I. Could. Not. Put. This. Book. Down! Are you all getting that I LOVED this book??? From the moment I started reading I couldn't help but be instantly sucked into this great story. The characters were amazing and real to me throughout this adventure. I loved Madison's strength and her will to do anything for her child Amos. And I'm sure anyone who has read this book has spent many nights fantasizing about Phoenix. *blushing* I can't wait to find out what happens next!! No seriously, Gracen if you lived closer I would stalk you until the next book was finished! Just kidding...well kinda! Hehe! Seriously though..go read this book people! Its fabulous!

Lifeline Echoes
Lifeline Echoes
by Kay Springsteen
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!!!, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Lifeline Echoes (Paperback)
After I read this book I honestly just sat there with a smile on my face. This is an incredible love story with a fairytale ending. Exciting, sexy, and just AMAZING! This is a story that I'm having trouble writing a review for because I want to tell everything about it. The details of the story make me long for a life on a ranch in beautiful Wyoming...with lots of sexy ranchers around ( hehe). That's another great thing about this story...its very passionate and sexy without a lot of erotic detail. Lifeline Echoes was so creatively written. I've read a lot of romance and this storyline surprised me...in a good way of course :) I was never bored and was always excited to get to the next chapter. I fell in love with Ryan and his need to come back home to his family even though he knew it would be hard. I loved that he was such a strong, protective character who would do anything to help out those he cared about. Sandy was just as great of a character. She was brave, independent, and fearless in the face of danger. A woman I could see myself looking up to. Both Ryan and Sandy are fighting the emotions of letting go of the past. Its great to watch them let their guards down when they are around each other. Then there are characters like Justin, Sean, and Melanie who help bring the story to life. Lifeline echoes is such an brilliant story that will leave your heart full of love and happiness. Everyone should take time to sit and read this book!

Elusive Echoes
Elusive Echoes

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read!, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Elusive Echoes (Kindle Edition)
If you have read Lifeline Echoes and loved it, you definitely won't be disappointed in book two of this series. Elusive Echoes is just as amazingly written as the first. A story full of hope, love, and passion. I think I loved this book even more than the first. The characters were so believable and I connected with Sean and Melanie so much. I joined them on their journey and went through the emotions as they did. This story has a wonderful plot that was easy to follow along with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I hope there is another book coming to this series soon!

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends Book 1)
A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A story that has it all!, August 31, 2011
This book was such an exciting read!! Its filled with romance, friendship, humor, and tons of action that will keep you turning pages way past your bedtime. As a mother of two small children, that says a lot. Characters Amber, Aidan, Clare, Kieran, Cassandra, and Dallas are intoxicating. And as amazing as Aidan is...I may have a small crush on Kieran. *blushes* Who doesn't like a cocky pretty boy once in a while? The questions that you 'll be asking yourself as you read will make you want to keep going to the next chapter. Who's good? Who's bad? Will Amber ever be able to go back to her old life? Does Amber give in to the bond between her and Aidan? Oh how I wish I could give you all the details, but I'm a spoiler free kind of gal ;) This is truly a wonderful story that I wish never ends. I would definitely recommend this book

Page: 1 | 2