Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for ej > Reviews

Browse

ej's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ej RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Derek Heart Big Girls' High-Low Drop Shoulder Lightweight Sweater
Derek Heart Big Girls' High-Low Drop Shoulder Lightweight Sweater

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible quality, January 19, 2014
I looked down and this shirt had a hole the first few minutes my daughter wore it. It is a very thin material that easily snags without even doing anything but putting it on. I do not recommend!

Shoes 18 Womens Boots Mid Calf 12" Australian Classic Tall Faux Sheepskin Fur 4 Colors
Price: $9.99 - $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, January 19, 2014
These boots ripped after the second or third time by the toes. Even if they were at a low price, they should last longer than 2 or 3 times of wearing them. Cheaply Made....would not recommend!!! I like the look other than that they are cheaply made and the size is true. My daughter sewed them back, but I don't think they will last.

Blue & White Chevron Striped Hi Lo Lightweight Loose Cut Blouse Size Small
Blue & White Chevron Striped Hi Lo Lightweight Loose Cut Blouse Size Small
Offered by Luxury Divas

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin material, January 19, 2014
This shirt ripped and snagged on the first day it was worn. I would not recommend this shirt. The material is way too thin. Very cheaply made!!!!

Deluxe Chimp Mask (Standard)
Deluxe Chimp Mask (Standard)
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $15.67
24 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Chimp Mask (Standard)
My daughter bought this for her sister to have fun with when listening to Bruno Mar's Lazy song. She loved it!!! It looks like the picture.

So Much S'more To Do: Over 50 Variations of the Campfire Classic
So Much S'more To Do: Over 50 Variations of the Campfire Classic
by Becky Rasmussen
Price: $6.95
77 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 26, 2013
This is a very miniature size book, but I think my girls will enjoy using it with the s'mores maker I also bought them.

Umbra Fleur Hanging Scarf Organizer
Umbra Fleur Hanging Scarf Organizer
Price: $9.95
8 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 26, 2013
This is a pretty wide scarf holder. I had bought two others for half the price, but this one looks way nicer and more durable. I took the other two back. The girls hung it up and it looks pretty with all the colorful scarves.

Scientific Explorer Disgusting Special Effects Makeup Kit
Scientific Explorer Disgusting Special Effects Makeup Kit
Price: $14.13
25 used & new from $14.13

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 26, 2013
These kits are generally really fun for kids. I'm expecting my girls to enjoy this one just like the others.

Flipeez Peek-a-Boo Monster Action Hat
Flipeez Peek-a-Boo Monster Action Hat
Offered by HappyFindsForYou
Price: $7.99
20 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 26, 2013
My daughter loves this hat. I would definitely buy again. You press the button when you want the arms to come up.

Peach Couture Light and Sheer Polka Dot Circle Print Infinity Loop Scarf Black and White
Offered by Peach Couture
Price: $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 26, 2013
This is cute but extremely lightweight like it says. It is more for looks than for warmth. You can see through it when it is not layered.

Funny Camel T-Shirt Guess What Day It Is? Hump Day!-bluetiedye-large
Funny Camel T-Shirt Guess What Day It Is? Hump Day!-bluetiedye-large
Offered by Trenz Shirt Company
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 26, 2013
These are adult sizes. The large will fit a medium size man. The small will fit a size 14-16 girl. I ordered two, since I got the size wrong the first time. I hope they don't shrink much. I ended up with two gifts, and they both loved them. They said they are very comfortable. My daughter said she is wearing it every Wednesday to school. ha!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5