Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Emmylou515 > Reviews

Browse

Emmylou515's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emmylou515 RSS Feed

Into the Realm: The Chronicles of Carter Blake, Book I
Into the Realm: The Chronicles of Carter Blake, Book I
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy & D&D Fan?, October 15, 2015
Just some background for you, if you're wondering whether or not to read this book: First, I've never been a huge fantasy fan...in fact, I tend to only read a couple per year (which means I'm pretty picky about the fantasy I do read). Second, I loved D&D as a kid. Did I ever play it? No. But I loved reading through the Beastiary manuals. Plus I played Baldgur's Gate--a PC version of D&D. In summary, I'm a somewhat fantasy fan and a dabbler of D&D.

Now onto CARTER BLAKE. Such an interesting concept! I can honestly say I've never read anything like this before. The idea drew me in right away. Carter was an interesting character with high self-esteem (who wouldn't be, being a genius?), wish was a bonus. And I loved that a role-playing game became the fantasy world of the story.

So, if you're like me (you like fantasy & D&D), don't hesitate to pick this book up. It's definitely a worthwhile read! Battlehammer FTW! :)

Glimpse (Zellie Wells Book 1)
Glimpse (Zellie Wells Book 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Concept, March 29, 2012
This was a very interesting novel. I've recently been on an indie ebook kick, so I decided to give this a read. The story did keep me hooked enough that I stayed up late just to see how it ended.

The main problem I had is that some parts were pretty confusing, *spoiler* especially where Avery gets shot and Zellie rewinds everything. But maybe the author intended it that way.

Also, I feel like there was more emotion needed from Zellie regard Avery *spoiler* especially after they broke up. I feel like it didn't really effect her except that time where she threw gravel at him. And then she forgives him without him even apologizing after he called her such horrible things. Jerk. :(

But it was an interesting book, just a few things needed to be tweaked. Worth a read.

Prince Of Persia Sands of Time Trilogy [Old Version]
Prince Of Persia Sands of Time Trilogy [Old Version]
Offered by Hand-me-ups
Price: $9.99
22 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars PoP...two out of three, November 11, 2011
I first fell in love with PoP in the Sands of Time PC game. Years later (now), I discovered that they made two other games. I searched around and found this game at a fantastic price. Also, unlike PoP games Warrior Within and Two Thrones, it doesn't have StarForce.
My main complaint: Warrior Within. Some people say different things about it, but I couldn't get through it. I tried, I really did, but it was too painful, so I stopped about 25% in. The heavy metal and sensuality...it got in the way of the Prince's real story.
Now I'm 50% into Two Thrones and I'm loving it. It has elements of Sands of Time as well as some great new features. :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2012 11:05 AM PST