Profile for Jeremy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy RSS Feed

Patch Products LLC Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight
Patch Products LLC Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight
Price: $38.71

2.0 out of 5 stars Working fine now but fairly confusing to set up and figure ..., April 21, 2015
Working fine now but fairly confusing to set up and figure out how to turn the wide variety of features on and off. Manual not helpful as buttons on back are not shown in diagrams and not well-labeled when describing how to set various features. I figured everything I needed to out by reading amazon reviews but really don't think it should be this complicated to get a green light to come on at a certain time each morning (which was my main reason for buying this clock). I wish they'd streamline the design and make a simple set up for green light on/off, nightlight on/off, all lights off. No need for an alarm, no need for a teach time feature. I would not buy this product if I could go back and save myself the set-up time and frustration.

EuroSac Natural Cotton String Bag
EuroSac Natural Cotton String Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 3, 2015
We use this to dry all our bath toys- it works perfectly!

Wood Nesting Doll - Panda
Wood Nesting Doll - Panda
Offered by WINK
Price: $15.95
5 used & new from $10.88

2.0 out of 5 stars It seems to have gotten a bit easier over time but pretty disappointed as this was going to be a toy ..., January 3, 2015
This review is from: Wood Nesting Doll - Panda (Toy)
Very difficult for even adults to open. It seems to have gotten a bit easier over time but pretty disappointed as this was going to be a toy for our toddler.

Lansinoh mOmma Straw Cup with Dual Handles, Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $11.56
16 used & new from $7.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks after a few months..., December 27, 2013
We love these cups...until the bottom plastic piece begins to peel back and leak after 3-4 months. I really wish I didn't have to write this review because everything else about these cups is great. But I've already returned one cup for this issue (thinking it was a fluke) and when the next cup started I realized that these probably aren't dishwasher safe/as durable and long lasting as they need to be to do the job. I would exchange this again if I was able (the return period is 4 months and our cup started leaking right around then) and try for another but since two have leaked and the window for exchange is just shorter than the time it takes for them to start breaking down I felt I should leave a review on this issue.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 6:01 AM PST

Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.3 Gallon output per day - White
Price: $44.99
8 used & new from $29.22

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within 3 weeks of first use., January 7, 2013
I loved the design of this humidifier and it worked fine for 2-3 weeks. Then it just stopped working- (at the worst possible time) right when my infant son had his first cold and ear infection. Still not sure why it stopped but I definitely tried quite a few things to get it working again since we were desperate. Very disappointed with this product.

The Happy Herbivore Cookbook: Over 175 Delicious Fat-Free and Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
by Lindsay S. Nixon
Price: $14.54
142 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The Happy Meat Substitute Herbivore, May 13, 2012
I was really disappointed with this cookbook after reading all the positive reviews. A good majority of the recipes depend on heavily processed meat substitutes which are not at all natural. Trading meat for processed fake meat isn't really healthy eating which the author claims to advocate for. I'd return the book if we hadn't passed the return period already as it isn't useful at all. The overall quality of recipes and 'tastiness' factor are pretty poor. You'd be better served getting the book Veganomicon which is a much higher quality cookbook.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2013 5:25 PM PDT