Profile for MIKE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MIKE RSS Feed (GENTRY, ARKANSAS)

2.5-inch HD Car LED IR Vehicle DVR Road Dash Video Camera Recorder Traffic Dashboard Camcorder - LCD 270 degrees whirl
Offered by Elecmall
Price: $50.00
76 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Works...NO PROBLEMS!, March 2, 2013
I've used mine now for about four days, had NO issues, good buy, (unless you get a defective unit) it should please most consumers. It's less complicated than working your average remote, the instructions are small print, but make sense after working with the unit, about thirty minutes I had it figured out AND WORKING. I wanted to try one before I ordered a second one for my wife. With todays crazy drivers, EVERYBODY should think about using a dash cam. EVEN if you think you're at fault, instant replay may show differently! I took the card out and popped it in my computer, very good video. I think I'll get one for my kids next.

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Kids' Learning Tablet, Green
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Kids' Learning Tablet, Green
Offered by Deb'sDeals
Price: $86.79
52 used & new from $32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Easy to break!, February 26, 2013
My grandson dropped it, and it even had the extra cushion case, still quit playing, it didn't even fall that far, won't buy another one, and only got the run around to try and replace it. One month of use for $99! You should buy them something more durable.

The Watch
The Watch
DVD ~ Jonah Hill
Price: $5.23
117 used & new from $0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and funny from the start, November 13, 2012
This review is from: The Watch (DVD)
The lines and humor is crude, but, I liked the roles that the guys played, perfectly suited and well done. Jonah Hill is getting better all the time. Loved the part where R. Lee Ermey runs the guys off his front yard with a shotgun, no one can cuss out a bunch of idiots like him. I thought it was amusing from the start. THe alien photo party was a first! Watch this one if you like these guys, and sci-fi/comedy, (mostly comedy)!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2014 4:29 PM PDT

The Cottage
The Cottage
DVD ~ David Arquette
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $7.93
42 used & new from $1.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite a three star, October 15, 2012
This review is from: The Cottage (DVD)
The acting was OK, it moves along nicely, but the story just doesn't do it for me. I couldn't find anything else the director had done, so maybe it's his first movie, if that's the case, it's not bad for a first time director. Acting was OK, David just didn't appear scary enough for me. He likes different roles, I suppose, but not sure I would want to see him do more horror films.

Brake
Brake
DVD ~ Stephen Dorff
Offered by Alpha-Deals
Price: $2.82
92 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Claustrophobia is still not my thing., August 15, 2012
This review is from: Brake (DVD)
Stuck in a box for the whole movie, Stephen Dorff should get an oscar for that, except, the plot, it won't win any awards, guaranteed. They should show the movie to a handful of movie goers, and then ask for suggestions before it is released. Especially ask for ideas on an ending. It gets old quickly. Tom Berenger, only two minutes in the movie? Really? Thumbs down on the ending, thumbs up though on Stephen Dorff.

Feit Electric 72057 9-Watt Compact Fluorescent Undercabinet Replacement Bulb, White
Offered by vanguardwholesale
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $16.95

1.0 out of 5 stars very short bulb life, November 3, 2011
Two bulb set, one bulb allready burned out, I calculated three months and about five hours a day, 400-500 hours is all it lasted, I'm not sure about Utilitech products.

Super-Sized TV Remote
Super-Sized TV Remote
9 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars never lose remote, July 21, 2011
Bought one of these at Spencers a few years ago, needed a remote, it was on clearance for around $10. It was stepped on a few months ago and smashed, I miss how easy it was to use, and it was always where I could find it, it was too big to slide into the couch. I am ordering another one, after a few years using it, I miss the large buttons.

The Stand [Region 2]
The Stand [Region 2]
DVD ~ Gary Sinise
5 used & new from $5.13

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer BEWARE!, May 24, 2010
This review is from: The Stand [Region 2] (DVD)
I was surprised that my DVD was in the wrong format for U.S. viewing, be careful, the sellers don't care.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2010 10:55 AM PDT