Profile for AK529 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AK529 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Iphone 6 Plus Leather Case - Black (Official Apple - MGQX2ZM/A)
Iphone 6 Plus Leather Case - Black (Official Apple - MGQX2ZM/A)
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $48.99
6 used & new from $41.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Slim Case for 6 plus but expensive, July 11, 2015
Ive literally tired dozens of cases for my 6 plus and this is the case I keep coming back to. Its super slim, has very good fit and adds some grip to the phone. Its also the best looking case with its premium real leather feel. Both the back and front provide a good lip to the screen and camera for protection. The buttons are also covered for protection and are easy to press. The case does take to some time adjust to the phone since it is leather. Very easy to slide in and out of pockets and no worries about lint, scratches or fingerprints with this. On the downside it is expensive, alot more expensive than other cases that provide much more protection or functionality to the phone. Also the bottom dock area has no protection, so if the phone lands on that side there is zero protection. When comparing to other slim cases I own. The apple case has much better grip and protection over the the veil xt. The apple case also has better build quality and fit over the zoogue social pro. I purchased this case mainly because my other cases just added way too much bulk to my phone. This way I can easily one hand the phone with my small hands and it doesnt seem like the phone is as big as it is. Another plus for this case is if you use any kind of dock. Since the bottom is completely open its very easy to dock, no need to remove the case when docking.

Remote Mouse for Fire TV
Remote Mouse for Fire TV
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaces wireless mouse and keyboard, July 1, 2015
This review is from: Remote Mouse for Fire TV (App)
Great app I have no need to buy a wirless mouse for fire tv. Works well with no delay or issues. Also includes a keyboard so you dont have to another app.

3M Gel Wrist Rest, Black Leatherette, 6.9 Inch Length, Antimicrobial  Product Protection  (WR305LE)
3M Gel Wrist Rest, Black Leatherette, 6.9 Inch Length, Antimicrobial Product Protection (WR305LE)
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves problems with my wrist and hand, July 1, 2015
I spend many hours at a time on my computer using the mouse. Recently I started to have problems with my wrist and hand, this wrist rest seems to have reduce it significantly. I did try a few other gel wrist supports that were built into the mouse pad, I like this one the best because I can move the gel pad around separate from the mouse pad and I can use any mouse pad I like.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Incipio [Impact Resistant] NGP Case for iPhone 6 Plus-Translucent Black
Price: $14.60
36 used & new from $8.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Slim and affordable, but there are better options for less money, June 28, 2015
I think I would like this case much better if I hadnt tried so many cases (over 2 dozen). For the price I would compare this to the zoogue social pro case. It costs $10 or less which is cheaper than this one. The zoogue also has a much better grip and the buttons are easy to press on it. I found this case to be a little slippery at times and the buttons are extremely hard to press. The fit of this case is very good and it also provides the phone with a lip at the front and back.

Magpul Industries Field Case Fits Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Black
Magpul Industries Field Case Fits Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Black
Price: $10.17
20 used & new from $9.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Rugged look with grip, June 28, 2015
If your looking for a case that gives your phone are more rugged look than this is your case. Its not super bulky and provides a good grip to the phone. The buttons have very good tactile feedback and are easy to press. After owning UAG cases for years I kinda like the look of this case better. It also fits nice in the hand. Its very easy to slip in and out pockets, no fingerprints or scratches to worry about. Im not really sure about drop protection its not military standard like the UAG or speck candyshell grip. It has a good front and back lip. There are some areas of the case in terms of the build quality which Im not happy with. At first I thought it was just my case then I noticed the same markings on other peoples cases. So for that reason I am reducing it to 3 stars (there are 4 different areas).

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
Price: $179.42
112 used & new from $139.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Speed and Range with Tons of Features, April 6, 2015
I tried a couple of routers before I settled on this one. Both the Apple Airport Extreme Base Station and the Linksys WRT1900AC were great routers but when I compared speeds, range, features and pricing I found this router to be the best. The Apple router was worst of the 3 intermes of speed and range, but it was very easy to setup, took the least amount of space and had the best support. The Apple router also had very limited features and choices of the 3 of them. The linksys was the most expensive and took up the most space. The Netgear had a ton of features not included in the other routers. The Netgear has a built a usage monitor to keep track of how much data of used, if you have a cap from your internet service provider. The Netgear can also run custom firmware, vpn, turns your printer into airprint, allows you to backup your mac using time machine on the attached hard drive. Overall I am very happy with this router, Ive been using it for over 2 months with no issues. Very easy to use and can support my network of over 12 wirless and wired devices. Many of my devices which were once wired are now wireless because of the speed increase of using ac wireless router and devices.

Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones  -  Apple devices, Black - Wired
Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones - Apple devices, Black - Wired
Price: $299.00
25 used & new from $224.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremly Comfortable with Excellent Noise Cancellaiton, April 6, 2015
Ive tried a a couple of noise cancelling headphone before I bought these. The bose qc15's and Harman Kardon Noise Cancelling headphones. Both were very good in terms of comfort and noise cancelling. I tried these and have been using them for last 5 weeks and I can say they are much better in just about every aspect. I can easily wear them for more than 6 hours continously without any problems. I wear prescription glassses and dont experience any problems when using these headphones. Also my ears dont get hot like they used to with bose qc15's or the Harman Kardons. The noise cancelling is superb, they block out alot more noise then the other two models I owned. The headphones are also the lightest of the 3 headphones. The sound quality is much improved from the previous qc15 model. They sound more balanced now, with just the right amount of bass and treble. I like the fact that I can still use these headphones even when the battery runs out, although the noise cancelling wont work. The only thing I can say that I noticed that is different from the qc15's is that these headphones dont come with a second cable and there is no longer a switch for high or low noise cancellation. I also like the new look and improved built quality of the qc25. I highly recommend these to any one who spends a long time listening to music or travels alot, you wont be disappointed.

EarSkinz EarPod Covers (ES2) - Smoke - for Apple iPhone 6 / 5S / 5C / 5
EarSkinz EarPod Covers (ES2) - Smoke - for Apple iPhone 6 / 5S / 5C / 5
Offered by EARSKINZ
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly improve Apple Earpods, April 6, 2015
When I first tried my Apple earpods I found a number of things I didnt like about them. They didnt stay in my ears, the sound lacked bass (too flat) and they werent comfortable. I decided to try these out and they instantly improved the earpods. They stay in my ears perfectly even when chewing gum or eating food. There is alot more bass now, sound isloation is also greatly improved. They are very comfortable now and much easier to keep clean of earwax. I highly recommend these. The price is a little high but in my opinion worth it.

(99MO020950) Moshi iVisor AG Anti Glare Black Screen Protector For iPad Air / iPad 5
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not fully compatible with iPad Air 2, February 5, 2015
I learned the hard way by installing this on my iPad Air 2. I noticed right away the brightness sensor didnt work and the screen made this weird clicky sound when touching it. I contacted the manufacturer and they told that this version is not compatible with the Air 2 and that there is a new version. Luckily the retailer I purchased this from gave me a full refund. I did get a chance to try the screen protector out. Ive tried many different screen protectors from many different brands and I have to say this one is the easiest to install. I like the fact that its completely bubble free and that you can reuse it after you wash it. I personally dont like anti-glare or matte screen protectors becasue they alway seem to add a haze or fog to the screen. They are never completely clear. This screen is just like all the other matte screen protectors its not clear. I bought this because I wanted to preserve the iPad Air 2's anti-glare coating. Clear screen protectors seem to negate the beautiful anti-glare screen properties. Im gonna keep my iPad Air 2 naked and just use a case. I dont think its possible to find a screen protector that is clear and that is still preserves the Air 2's anti-glare screen.

Apple iPhone 6 64GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Cell Phone - Space Gray
Apple iPhone 6 64GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Cell Phone - Space Gray
Offered by Mobile Best Sellers
Price: $804.89
110 used & new from $572.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Camera, Great Battery Life and Nice Screen, but really big, January 31, 2015
This is actually my first iphone. I used to have a Samsung S4 before this. I tried the iPhone 6, but found it too small. Personally I wished that apple made an iphone thats around 5" or 5.2". Im not much of a phablet person, but I decided to try the 6 plus since I wanted an iphone which was larger than the 6. It took me a good 2 weeks to get used to using it. Its a great smartphone with amazing battery life. I can easily get 2-3 days usage out of it. I really like the camera. Its fast, the low light performance is great and its easy to use. The screen gets very bright for outdoor use in the sun. The speaker is very loud, good for music and calls. I do wish there was a stereo speaker. I also wish the 6 plus was smaller in dimensions. Apple has wasted alot of space especially on the top bezel. The bottom bezel is understanable because of the touch id. Im sure apple will find a way to trim down the 6 plus when the iphone 7 comes out. Performance wise the 6 plus seems great you wouldnt be able to tell it only has 1gb of ram. Lte, 3g and wifi is fast. Call quality is great. Overall I like it but wish the dimensions were smaller and it had stereo speakers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12