Profile for Angel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angel RSS Feed

Truth Stained Lies (Moonlighters Book 1)
Truth Stained Lies (Moonlighters Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishing
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as Always!, April 15, 2013
I love Terri Blackstock and how she tells her stories. I have read everyone of her books and keep looking for new ones!

iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock (Black) - OLD MODEL
Offered by JumpCircuit
Price: $69.99
11 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, December 1, 2010
Haven't opened this completely yet since it is a Christmas Gift so will let you know about quality. I am excited to see how the bed shaker works at getting my 10 year old up.

My Pillow Pets Penguin 18"
My Pillow Pets Penguin 18"
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $12.99
48 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, December 1, 2010
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Penguin 18" (Toy)
This was bought for my daughter for a Christmas gift so she hasn't received it yet. It is well made and she asked for the penquin. I work at a school and lots of kids love these pillows.

"Looking Back, Mom" A Gift For A Mother. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in Navy Over White and Enhanced with Watercolor Graphics.
Offered by Genies Poetry
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 1, 2010
I was very pleased with the look of this poem and the matting. I can't wait to give it to my mom for Christmas. I went to Hobby Lobby when they had frames 50% off and put it in a frame.