Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for T. Oaks > Reviews

Browse

T. Oaks' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Oaks "Rambler-rider" RSS Feed (Upstate NY)

Universal Vacuum Cruise Control
Universal Vacuum Cruise Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, great unit, April 13, 2016
This review is from: Universal Vacuum Cruise Control
I put one on my 67 Rambler convertible about 7 years ago and it still works perfectly. Immediately following installation it had a glitch. There are a number of little tiny switches to set depending on your application and there was a little slip of paper in the box saying that the installation manual had a misprint for one switch setting. After I changed that switch position, it worked properly. Maybe the manual was updated and maybe not-check the box for a little yellow piece of paper that might be in there with the correction. I think it is a great unit, it was relatively easy to install and has been trouble free. I will use another on my current project car.

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $79.99
12 used & new from $36.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought, May 25, 2015
I had to get a new kindle when my old one died. I thought this would be a better version but I was disappointed when I could no longer get games on this model. Also since the page turner is on the screen instead of a separate button, sometimes the page turns before I am ready.

La Crosse Technology  WT-5220U-IT Projection Alarm Clock with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
La Crosse Technology WT-5220U-IT Projection Alarm Clock with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
Price: $30.17
216 used & new from $24.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool item, short lived, December 6, 2009
I liked having the time and temperature displayed on the ceiling. It is adequately bright for nighttime use but not for daytime use. After about a year, the outdoor temperature function quit working. We had given an identical unit to my father, and upon his death I brought it home. After a few months that one quit displaying outdoor temperatures. Of course we reset everything, replaced batteries, swapped sensors, etc. to no avail. Overall the product is nice to have, is low cost, but in our experience does not last for the long term.
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2016 12:20 PM PST